Jewelry & Watches Industry
The BRIC Jewelry, Watches & Accessories industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC jewelry, watches & accessories market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC jewelry, watches & accessories market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key jewelry, watches & accessories market playersâ€™ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC jewelry, watches & accessories market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC jewelry, watches & accessories market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC jewelry, watches & accessories market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the BRIC jewelry, watches & accessories market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC jewelry, watches & accessories market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the BRIC jewelry, watches & accessories market in relation to its regional counterparts?
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the jewelry, watches & accessories industry and had a total market value of $180,145.2 million in 2015. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 15.3% over the 2011–15 period.
- Within the jewelry, watches & accessories industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $125,822.0 million in 2015. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $43,853.7, $5,727.7, and $4,741.8 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the jewelry, watches & accessories industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $233,032.8 million in 2020, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $83,561.0, $7,805.1 and $5,362.9 million, respectively.
Related Research Reports: Consumer Goods Research Report in India