Mental Health Self Care
Understanding the importance of taking care of oneself
Good enough is the new black! Perfect is so overrated.
- the state or quality of being or becoming perfect.
- the highest degree of proficiency, skill, or excellence, as in some art.
- a perfect embodiment or example of something.
- a quality, trait, or feature of the highest degree of excellence.
- the highest or most nearly perfect degree of a quality or trait.
- the act or fact of perfecting.
Megan Jayne is a 22-year-old who lives in Colchester, England. When she was 14 years old, Jayne was diagnosed with…www.seventeen.com
- an imperfect detail; flaw: a law full of imperfections.
- the quality or condition of being imperfect
- care of the self without medical or other professional consultation.
- the instinct by which one’s actions are directed to the promotion of one’s own welfare or well-being, especially an excessive regard for one’s own advantage.
- conceit; vanity.
People say things of what they think you are. And a lot of times, we want to break down inside. But the real way to react is: know who you are and what you wanna do with your life and not let others dictate those things about you.
Example: A huge part of self-love is being able to stand up for yourself when you are feeling taken advantage of.
We all want to be treated they way we want others to treat us, so wouldn’t it make sense to do that. To treat others how we want to be treated! It just makes enough sense, that’s all!
You want others to treat you better, treat them better first. Be the example of how you want them to treat you by changing how you treat them.
It’s not worth putting one’s mental health at risk for perfection from what society’s wants us to become as humans. Well this is our time to show the right from wrong! 😉😇😍🎬👍🏻🎭🎨🎧📝🎼📱💻👋🏻🌟
No matter how many times people speak of words of “not good enough” whether it’s regarding your performance on a task or anything at all, don’t give that power.
Whatever you give power to, has power over you.
So don’t let it have power over you by working on being stronger than those words and those who speak of the terms. No matter what happens, choose to not let anyone or anything that happens impact you negatively.
Be not only compassionate with others but with yourself too. It’s selfish but not in the definition society defines the term to be in a scenario like this.
Know yourself and be strong no matter how hard life gets. It gets better with time when you put in your work!
You are more than you lead yourself to be more often times than admitted even.
Let your own worth help guide to a healthier lifestyle!
If you don’t fit in, you’re probably doing the right thing.
Imagine if we obsessed about the things we loved about ourselves?
Mental health is crucially important and one of the many main important things inside the subject is self love. Loving ourselves, self love, self care, and everything else that makes up self love.
Why isn’t there any education taught in schools on mental health and every single important detail, fact, subtopics of the subject including self love: loving ourselves in health class? Well we need to work on making this a reality.
I am confident we can develop love. I find it was easy to develop for myself and my friends, but difficult to develop…www.lamagursam.org
- realistic confidence in one’s own judgment, ability, power, etc.
- excessive or inflated confidence in one’s own judgment, ability, etc.
Even with outspoken celebs such as Emma Watson and Ariana Grande, some people still don't seem to know exactly what…www.seventeen.com
- assurance, self-possession, self-respect, poise.
- conceit, self-esteem.
Jennifer Lawrence is not only known for her ah-mazing film roles and ridiculously likeable personality. She's also a…www.seventeen.com
Confidence and inner peace
I would like to talk about our thoughts. Our mental health. As important as our mental health and our brain is to each one of us, I’d like to get a conversation going on seeing how each one of us responds to all our thoughts.
How do we respond? Do we easily believe them? Or do we try to find any real logical thinking that’s somehow ethical to what caused that thought or what may seem to be logical with why we feel that way or what kind of action any kind of tought encourages?
- the sense of one’s own value or worth as a person; self-esteem; self-respect.
- respect for or a favourable opinion of oneself
Example: They saw not only their jobs at risk but also their sense of self-worth.
I watched this show and it’s honestly so inspiring! What Liv (Dove Cameron) did was exactly something I was expecting: to inspire those who rate everyone using a system, is the malt wrong thing someone could do! The right thing is what Dove did: inspired the victims of this tragic issue that they are all 10's! Own it, don’t let a rating affect how you see yourself! No one can define you, only you can!
- proper esteem or regard for the dignity of one’s character.
- Of course, self-respect requires the media establishment to maintain that there are Very Serious Issues at stake
- Failures of mutual respect and inequality in self-respect are failures in an economy, and in a democratic culture.