Inspiring Tweets from Twitter
- Everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they go right.
- If someone attempts suicide and survives, their called an attention seeker. If it works, they’re missed and loved by everyone.
- “Maybe happiness is this: not feeling like you should be elsewhere, doing something else, being someone else.”
- Stop looking back on үour mistakes. What’s done is done. Learn from them and move on.
- One of my assignments for one of my classes this fall is to speak on an organization important to me! @SickNotWeak is the one I’m choosing!
- I was SOOOO excited when I saw that listed as an assignment! I want to educate others on Mental Health and how important it is.
- A good relationship is with someone who knows all your insecurities and imperfections but still loves you for who you are.
- #365daysofselfcare Taking an off day and working on my blog, reading, and just relaxing before I go back to school this week.
- Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were.
- Positive self-talk boosts self-image & self-esteem, leading to positive self-talk. Take control of your self-talk & start a positive cycle.
- When you lose something, don’t think of it as a loss; accept it as the gift that gets you on the path you were meant to travel on.
- A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is instead of what you think it should be, and then making the best of it.
- You either suffer the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. Pick a side.
- Find someone who knows you’re sad just by the change of tone in your voice, and be with someone who loves the feature that you hate the most
- Every 40 seconds someone in the world dies from suicide
- Be kind to everyone around you. you never know what they’re going through
- Just because you don’t know what someone is going through doesn’t mean you can tell them to “just get over it”
- Be kind to yourself. Loving yourself and valuing your own feelings is important.