My Type Of Music
When it comes to music,my playlist is full of blues,rock,indie,soul,rap and country music.Like oasis,the beatles,the chordettes,bon iver,ben howard,birdy,lisa mitchelle,imagine dragons,eminem,mumford and sons,kings of leaon,paramore and so on and so forth………
Our music choices can predict our personality
· Blues fans have high self-esteem, are creative, outgoing, gentle and at ease
· Jazz fans have high self-esteem, are creative, outgoing and at ease
· Classical music fans have high self-esteem, are creative, introvert and at ease
· Rap fans have high self-esteem and are outgoing
· Opera fans have high self-esteem, are creative and gentle
· Country and western fans are hardworking and outgoing
· Reggae fans have high self-esteem, are creative, not hardworking, outgoing, gentle and at ease
· Dance fans are creative and outgoing but not gentle
· Indie fans have low self-esteem, are creative, not hard working, and not gentle
· Bollywood fans are creative and outgoing
· Rock/heavy metal fans have low self-esteem, are creative, not hard-working, not outgoing, gentle, and at ease
· Chart pop fans have high self-esteem, are hardworking, outgoing and gentle, but are not creative and not at ease
· Soul fans have high self-esteem, are creative, outgoing, gentle, and at ease
My Top 10 Best Rock Bands Of All Time
10. Kings Of Leon
Some of them (especially Use Somebody) are really catchy. Also, unlike other bands they stay away from the extremes and stay where the most people will like them, or at least not hate them. (not too hard, not too soft, not many new instruments ect)
Nobody knows what a good band is unless they’ve listened to some of their music. It’s simply a classic. There song Live Forever is genius. The solos played are amazing, the druming beat is correct, and the voice gives it a new style.
8. My Chemical Romance
My Chemical Romance was an American rock band from New Jersey, formed in 2001. The band consisted of lead vocalist Gerard Way, guitarists Ray Toro and Frank Iero, bassist Mikey Way and keyboardist James Dewees.
I love Paramore because they are ‘true blue’ and inspirational people, who make great music with lyrics that are unforgettable and that I can really relate to. They’re all so different form each other in their own ways, yet they’ve created to much amazing music that’s meaningful and has brought them thousands of fans. They never seem to let any of it get to their head!
6.Red Hot Chili peppers
Red Hot Chili Peppers are an American funk rock band formed in Los Angeles in 1983. The group’s musical style primarily consists of rock with an emphasis on funk, as well as elements from other genres such as punk rock and psychedelic rock.
5.Fall Out Boy
Fall Out Boy is an American rock band formed in Wilmette, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago in 2001. The band consists of vocalist/guitarist Patrick Stump, bassist Pete Wentz, guitarist Joe Trohman, and drummer Andy Hurley.
Chris Martin is an extremely talented songwriter and his voice is absolutely beautiful. Their songs always fill me with happiness, especially when I am having an awful day. They are like a beacon of light and hope, as cheesy as that sounds. I love how even though Chris is the frontman, he ensures that it’s not all about him; not to mention the camaraderie between all four of them.
American Idiot was the first album I got really obsessive over and felt like I could escape by immersing myself in it. Then I listened to all their other stuff and never looked back.Green Day songs do something to me that other artist’s music just doesn’t. It’s addictive. As I get older I’m connecting with more and more of the songs so it’s not fading away for me.
For instance, they have uplifting messages, none of the stuff you find in songs from too many artists or bands nowadays. They have clean lyrics, and really just overall have a great vibe. These are the songs that get stuck in your head all day, but you enjoy having them there and want to keep them there. Imagine Dragons is the best band in existence!
Not but not least …the beatles
They made songs that you can listen to again and again.These songs can help you bond with your parents, too.The best examples for this are “Hey Jude,” “Across the Universe,” “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band” and “Come Together.” The songs of The Beatles always set off emotions in the listener, whether they’re sadness or happiness, sorrow or joy.