1. The first annual rutabaga-eating contest was canceled because of adverse weather.
2. It’s not alright to drink an excess of beer before going to the football game.
3. Like Einstein said, “all knowledge is relative.”
4. The state capital of Louisiana is located at 3722 Dagwood Road.
5. The mayor refused to go along with the city council vote. He stated, “I descent.”
6. Madonna certainly has a flare for fashion, always wearing expensive outfits.
7. The bomb totally destroyed Sen. Kitsmoot’s birdcage.
8. My bright-green Chevrolet, which is in the garage, needs a new transmission.
9. Knopke’s hilarious joke elicited laughter from the Midville City Counsel.
10. Jones lay on the floor, waiting for the job interview to begin.
11. Horowitz, an ethics major, vowed never to compromised his principles.
12. At the end of the book report, Haynes cited The World Book as a source.
1. The 25-year-old man wept as he left Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
2. This November 10 will mark our anniversary.
3. Don’t park the car on Rodeo Drive. Instead, park it at 12 Davies Street.
4. They spent $130 to buy a new set of nose rings.
5. Smoots moved to the north because the people there are so nice.
6. At 7p.m., the rodeo will begin in the town square.
7. Yesterday, the terrorists blew up their home at 123 Melrose Street.
8. Twenty-two seamstresses were needed to mend the prom dresses.
9. About five percent of the professors have lost their hair.
10. After two feet of snow fell at his home in Columbus, Ohio, Jones decided to leave.
11. Miss Smith bet $50 that her brother weighed more than a 1964 Chevy.
12. John Smith, the governor of California, set his trailer on fire September 1.
13. A fire began at 3325 McDonald Drive, when an oven full of rutabagas exploded.
14. During the 1970s, everyone wore bell-bottom blue jeans to church.
1. In August 1985, Davies rented a rutabaga stand in Augusta, Georgia.
2. Pomertantz tied the beehive to senator Gramm’s cowboy hat.
3. About 1,200 Easter rabbits were killed in the explosion at Big Dave’s Bunny Warehouse, located at 2525 Hackensack Drive.
4. In the 1980s, Davies left the Midwest and moved to the Loire Valley in France.
5. Smoots brought two cups of coffee to the governor.
6. About eight percent of the cantaloupes have been stuffed with rutabagas.
7. Jones ben $40 that his roommate had hidden the sandwich.
8. The three university professors share a house at 613 25th Ave.
9. After two feet of snow fell at his home in Columbus, Ohio, Davies decided to leave the Midwest and move to the South.
10. All classes will be canceled on December 11.
11. Yesterday morning, the mayor skipped her aerobics class.
12. Davies drove 2 million miles in his old Toyota Corolla before it blew up.
13. Dr. Kildare said he had filed a malpractice suit against Marcus Welby.
14. At 8p.m., governor Jim Guy Tucker of Arkansas will give a short speech in front of the Gorgas Library.