What We’ve Learned About Social Media in 2016. So Far.
We did another Periscope live stream on January 7th and discussed a few topics which we learned and relearned in social media in 2016. Given that it had only been a week into 2016 at that point, it was a rather busy week. Show notes are posted below but we discussed Facebook, Snapchat, audience interaction online and IRL, and what you can be doing to further your organic reach on social media. This was also the first appearance of #OwnYourSelfie. Stay tuned for more details on this campaign!
- Facebook still works
- Specific audiences
- Organic reach as high as 35%
- Video still gets results
- Live events
- Vertical filming and photos = Snapchat
- Audiences may have paid to see you but doesn’t mean they will pay attention
- Audiences have the power to document everything. #EveryoneIsMedia
- How many blurry photos are telling your story?
Thanks for reading and watching! Let’s talk if we can help you with any of your social media and/or marketing questions and/or challenges.
Originally published at rocketgroupllc.com.