You can find a list of roleplaying rules here
These are the basic rules of this website. Egregious violation of these guidelines will result in your account being permanently banned from RolePages.com
1. Absolutely no OOC attacks. You are not allowed to use hate speech, derogatory terms, name calling, or insults in reference to anybody in an OOC manner.
2. No racist or derogatory terms may be used to describe anyone in an IC or OOC way. You may use racial terms that describe fictional species, but you are not allowed to use any negative terms to refer to any race that actually exists.
3. Absolutely no pedophilia or child pornography may be posted to the site in images, videos, or written content.
4. No videos or images of actual human death or human suffering.
5. No posting of OOC or real life information. You are not allowed to publicly post anything about yourself or others in real life. This includes real names, addresses, or phone numbers. You may post links to your own social network profiles, but posting of links to anyone else’s profile without their permission will be severely punished.
6. Do not violate copyright or submit any content that does not belong to you.
7. No Trolling will be permitted. You are allowed to get angry or to incite anger in order to further a storyline, but if you access the site with the explicit intention of hurting other people’s feelings, or causing any mental anguish to other members of the site your account will be banned.
8. No Spamming. If you offer a product or website do not spam the site with it. You may mention a personal website if it has direct relation to a storyline taking place, but excessive posting of personal or business related links will result in those links being deleted from the site.
9. No criminal activity. You are not allowed to engage in any activity which goes against either your state or federal laws. You are also not allowed to discuss or plan OOC criminal activities.
10. No images of human nudity. Visual depictions of human nudity are against the Terms of Service of our networks platform provider and are therefore not permitted on this site.
Disruptive Behavior: In addition to these rules, it is important for all members to strive to get along with one another. If a member does not wish to take part in a story happening on one part of the site, the community is big enough that they should be able to find another place to interact. In the case of conflicts, compromises need to be made. However if an Administrator deems that a certain individual is engaging in excessive disruptive behavior, then that individual may be subject to censor.
Failure to follow these guidelines may result in warnings, banning, or if the law is violated, legal actions. Additionally, RolePages.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove any content or to restrict, deny, or terminate your access to any part of the site, at any time, for any or no reason with or without prior notice, and without liability. By signing up for an account you also agree to abide by the
What is Banning?
If your account is banned you will be unable to log into the site, and all of your content will be removed from the website and permanently deleted. All bans are private matters that will be discussed solely between the moderator and the party being banned.
If you are banned from chat but you are not banned from the site then you will be restricted from using the chat rooms on RolePages.com for a certain amount of time. You can be banned from Main Chat, Multiverse Chat, or both.
A moderator is a member that volunteers their time to ensure that RolePages remains a fun and engaging community experience free from offensive content. Moderators have the sole right to ban any member that they deem to be violating the rules or detracting from the enjoyment of other members of the site. Further, moderators have the ability to remove or permanently delete any post which they find to be in violation of the guidelines set forth above. If content is deleted by a moderator it is not appropriate to repost the same content at a later date.
If you disagree with a moderator about content deletion or an account ban you should try to contact them directly in a courteous and respectful manner, and make an effort to resolve the conflict as amicably as possible. If after doing so you still feel that the moderator acted in error, you may contact Joseph Gambit, the site creator directly email@example.com — However please note that Joseph Gambit will only become involved if the rules have been directly violated.