How to create a beautiful drop shadows [Tips and Tricks]
Today I will tell you how to make a falling shadow more attractive with the help of a few tricks.
As you probably already know, these parameters are responsible for rendering the drop shadow.
- using Adobe Photoshop: Right click on the layer - Blending options (Double click on the layer) - Drop shadow
- using Adobe Illustrator: Select shape - Effect - Stylize - Drop shadow
I’ll show you two tricks to make a nice drop shadow using Photoshop:
1 ) The shadow must be offset from the main shape
- Duplicate your shape and decrease it;
- Move the new shape to the lower edge of the main shape;
- Move the shape to the layer below;
- Double click on the new layer and adjust the shadow.