10 Business Friendly Christmas & New Year Messages
One of the best things about the holiday season, is showing those around you how much you care. For a business, this means sending messages to staff and customers who help make your business thrive. Although the holiday season brings thoughts of warm fuzzy feelings and casual encounters, the best way to wish your work place family a merry Christmas and Happy New Year, is to send a thoughtful, yet professional card. Never send the cards too late, as it reflects poorly your image. Sending Christmas cards or New Year cards are bet sent during the first week in December.
The world is a very diverse base, and so are your customers. Try not to offend anyone’s religion or sense of humor. The best route is to make your wishes as generic as possible. Substituting “Merry Christmas” with “Happy Holidays” is a popular route most businesses take. However, if you run a more conservative company, chances are your customers won’t take offense to the “Merry Christmas” phrase. You can never go wrong with “Happy New Year”, so use that to your heart’s delight.
Customers want to know that you care, so sending a heartfelt message along shows them that they are more than just a source of revenue.
Lastly, when it’s time to send a card, e-cards are the best route to take as most businesses have thousands of clients and it would be too much of a hassle to send individual paper cards to every household. There are many designs you can choose when creating an e-card. Go for one that’s tasteful and really supports the image of your company. Avoid heavy use of animation as it tends to slow down computers. Static images are the best to take, as they aren’t gaudy and are simple enough to be enjoyed.
With all that said, consider these 10 messages to accompany your card:
- May the new year be filled with Sunny Skies, Warm Smiles, Little Traffic and Prosperity!
2. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
3. Good tidings and blessings into the New Year
4. We’ve made it to the new year, here’s to the next being better than the last!
5. Here’s to a wondrous holiday season and a festive new year!
6. Wishing you good cheer over the holiday!
7. Season’s greetings and warm wishes for happy new year!
8. It’s been an honor working with you all, have a merry Christmas and a happy new year
9. Wishing you a beautiful holiday season and a new year of peace and happiness
10. Happy New Year, may it bring you better health, more wealth and prosperity!
Many companies offer e-cards, but the one we always prefer is ekarda. Companies like Mercedes-Benz and BP already use e-cards to send holiday cards to their clients. Ekarda offers unique tools for businesses such as: analytics, to see who opens the card; notification of invalid or defunct email addresses, so you don’t waste time sending them to addresses that no longer work; and the ability to have multiple staff members on a single account, simply add their email addresses and they will be given login details. Why wait, try ekarda today at www.ekarda.com and you’ll get a free trial.