MeWe — The Next-Gen Social Network
Today, I will tell you about the fascinating company that I have invested in and provide an advisory role for: MeWe — the new era of social media. If you have questions about the company or my other portfolio companies, please write me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MeWe is the Next-Gen Social Network, a 2016 SXSW (South by Southwest) Start-Up of the Year “Finalist,” advised by Sir Tim Berners-Lee, inventor of the Web. MeWe is a beautifully designed platform that offers better functionality, user control and overall experience than Facebook.
MeWe emphasizes safety, trust, and respect, with no spying, no cookies, no facial recognition and no data sharing. MeWe is for both consumers (MeWe) and enterprises (MeWePRO) engineered with privacy-by-design. No Ads. No Tracking. No Bots. No BS.
MeWe is free for members and has an excellent revenue model designed into the platform. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop, MeWe has cutting-edge features including a unique custom camera with filters, disappearing pics & video, next-gen voice messaging, secret chat with encryption, personal social cloud, multiple/custom group profiles, private and open groups, GIF and meme generator, 700+ emojis and more. Recent MeWe highlights:
- High net-worth investors have already invested over $6M in MeWe
- MeWe has been recognized as a 2016 Start-Up of the Year “Finalist” at SXSW (South by Southwest) for Innovative World Technology
- Mariah Carey endorsed MeWe on Facebook and Twitter
- MeWe has over 500,000 members
- Noah Cyrus endorsed MeWe on Instagram (younger sister of Miley Cyrus)
- WebbMedia Group has selected MeWe as the “one to watch”
- MeWePRO for enterprise launches in Q4: “Where Professional Meets Social”
Go to MeWe.com and sign up today! And tell your friend about this awesome product!