We proclaim this day, the RubyCharm Day of Benevolence!
On this day in 1887, a lady of good heart Anna Sullivan begin teaching a blind and deaf girl Helen Keller to communicate. She became that way after a sickness at her age of 19 months. Anna pioneered “touch teaching”. Helen Keller later finished college and became an international lecturer and activist. She spent her whole life with Anne until her death 1936.
We find that natural gemstone Garnet invokes feelings of benevolence and urge to do acts of kindness. Therefore, in honour of this Day, we have decided to allow discount on all our Garnet jewellery of incredible 30%. This will be active from March 3rd to March 5th.
Our gemstone jewellery of Garnet is on this link:
Any price you see at that page during these three days will be reduced as proclaimed. You just need to PM or write on the post, or email us at:
and you will be guided through process.
Please see additional information for Conditions of sale bellow:
******TERMS and CONDITIONS of SALE********
1) First one that writes SOLD to us will be offered to purchase under these conditions and price on the post he wrote it.
2) This is unique jewellery, so only the first will be able to buy.
3) All prices are in EURO!
4) For European countries shipping is free, but VAT(Ust — 19%) for EU countries are added to the price written on the post.
5) For the US, and the Middle East countries shipping is freel No VAT-Ust rates apply on the price on the post.
6) Shipping to other location, not mentioned above available for 19.99. No VAT applied.
7) The purchase is conducted by the safe process onwww.rubycharm.com, all usual forms of payment are available, Paypal, Visa, MasterCard and safe bank transfer, powered by Gyropay…and the portal is secured by SagePay.
8) In all other aspects, Terms of sale stated athttp://www.rubycharm.com/en/Terms_of_sale_i7.html