CrowdWiz a Investment Ecosystem
Crowd Wiz is a next-generation decentralized investment ecosystem, based on Etereum. CrowdWiz use blockchain technology to revolutionize and democratize investment and raise capital by eliminating the contemporary broker in the market, such as an investment broker, investment manager, subscriber, and large financial institutions, and in doing so — let’s put power and control of investments in the hands of investors. There are no intermediaries, no additional fees.
CrowdWiz Evolution is based on a cryptographic token called WIZ, which has a dual purpose: to give voice to investors and exclusive access to CrowdWiz ecosystems.
Its particularity resides in the capacity of our team to offer the first of the type of ecosystem based on the “wisdom of the masses”. Block technology, in-depth growth forecasts, support and technical excellence from industry leaders such as CRIPTON software will allow us to introduce this innovative concept into the market mechanism, as we have successfully done in the financial platform and our previous software.
CrowdWiz is an ecosystem based on open source cryptographic tokens called WIZ. As with other similar coins crypto, portable WIZ, interchangeable and can be used openly by deposits, voting, securing investment and trade. Token WIZ will be included in several bags and can be sold by investors in the open market.
What makes CrowdWiz different with
At CrowdWiz, we believe that the wisdom of people is very appropriate. It recognizes the concept of a decentralized and transparent investment environment in which no party has an unfair advantage because others have great appeal.
The platform is for entrepreneurs and investors, so for them the wisdom of the crowd can help them maximize their profits.
CrowdWiz project vision and mission
Vision : Creating a unique ecosystem based on the token WIZ uses the “wisdom of the people” to empower people and stimulate innovation, decentralization and efficiency.
Mission : democratize investments through the elimination of intermediaries and the decentralization of controls through the establishment of power, entirely in the hands of investors.
How does it work?
The WizFund platform is an ecosystem of liberated investors, providing flexibility and freedom through advanced technology. Each member has the right to choose and make decisions about where and how the funds should be invested. Free support tokens invest in newly created backgrounds or set up their own WizFunds. The software wizard will guide you through the process.
Funding, portfolio types, voting mechanisms, IFO (initial fund offer) and fund size include a complete list of several parameters that can be prepared.
The WizFund platform is open to various groups and numbers of social networks, from family members and co-workers to entire neighborhoods and cities, or even countries and continents, all of whose citizens share a common goal.
ABOUT ICO AND TOKEN SALES
ICO Schedule: October 18 — October 31, 2017
Emergency purchase: Etereum, Bitcoin, litecoin
Token price: 1 WIZ = $ 1
Bonus: 5% — 15%
Total supply token: -
Members and advisers:
- Michael Golod — Co-Founder and CEO
- Slavena Savcheva — Co-Founder and BizDev
- Martin Parvanov — Commercial Product Manager
- Stan Kirilov — UI / UX Strategist
- Dror Levy — Blockchain Architect
- Alexander Lvovich — Software Architect
- Orlin Benov — Developer of solidity
- Radoslav Hristov — Back-end Developer
- Deanne Kalev — QA Manager
- Georgi Stamatov — R & D Manager
- Sergey Minkov — Senior IT Architect
- Alexandra Poier — Community Manager
- Benjamin Truman — Online Marketing
- Stanislav Staykov — SEO
- Plamena Getova — HR
- Nadezhda Kasabova — Finance Manager
- Ilan Tzorya — Founder and Managing Partner at Krypton Capital
- Richard Titus — Entrepreneur
- Gal Barak — Entrepreneur
- Boris Zeleny — Entrepreneur and investor
- Michael Greenberg — Founder and CEO of Finance Magnates
- Marc Kenigsberg — Founder of BitcoinChaser.com
- Simon Grunfeld — Founder and Executive Director of Ibinex
- Delzar Khalaf — CEO of ICO Backers
- Jonathan Millet — Founder of NewsBTC
- Nashwan Khatib — Entrepreneur and Blockchain Architect
- Andrei Veressov — Bright Law founding partner and lawyer
- Ayelet Noff — Founder and CEO of Blonde2.0
Detail Information :
Whitepaper : https://crowdwiz.io/docs/whitepaper-en.pdf