My Religion Is Kindness.
Behind every beautiful thing, there’s some kind of pain. -Bob Dylan
It took me all of my 25 years of life to finally realize that I have a purpose. Through my late teens and early twenties I wasn’t a good person. I was selfish, judgemental and blaming everyone else for my problems. I had a bad attitude towards life and most days I woke up not seeing the beautiful world around me and not caring to find my purpose. I always thought negative and things never went my way. There was countless times I thought about leaving the world for good. Last year when turned 25 I decided that I was going to change my outlook on life and be more positive. I started meditating going to yoga and began following Buddhism. I also have always had faith in God he’s the one person who loved me at my darkest and lowest points.
I’ve loved you at your darkest. Romans 5:8
My Words To You
- When you go to bed at night think of all the positive things that happened that day. There is always something good in everyday.
- Wake up and tell yourself I am worth another beautiful day. I am safe.
- Be kind to everyone you encounter, even those who make your coffee and always look miserable.
- Say something kind to someone who doesn’t deserve it. One kind word could brighten someone’s day.
- Never hold judgement on anyone. Every person you meet is dealing with something that you know nothing about.
- Spread your love, know your worth and remember everyone is beautifully broken in their own ways. Life’s gets a whole lot better when you realize you do have a purpose your worth it.