Junior IT developer? Join our internship program!
Societe Generale Serbia is looking for a proactive and client-oriented professional to join our Application development team, on a temporary basis for the period of four months — please see below the job summary and requirements, or contact us at: email@example.com
IT DEVELOPER — INTERNSHIP
(duration four months)
IT DEVELOPER analyses, produces, assemblies, technically and functionally validates and delivers software components in compliance with the Bank’s needs.
We are looking for a creative, responsible, committed and self-motivated person with a positive attitude and strong communications skills. She/he must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and work closely with various teams.
· Analyses sources of data, data flows and processes in order to create flowcharts and process diagrams
· Writes technical documentation including program development
· Tests new programs and procedures, debugs and eliminates errors
· High school / University degree (Science in computer engineering or similar background is a plus
· Knowledge of PL/SQL — procedural extension language for SQL and the Oracle relational database
· Usage of MS Visio or other (open source) diagramming software
Following is an advantage:
· Knowledge of developing programs using Java technology — JDK Java Development Kit
· Knowledge of XSLT (Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations)
· Language for transforming XML documents into other XML documents
· Knowledge of HTML — language for creating web pages and other information that can be displayed in a web browser
· Preferable good knowledge of banking business processes
· Time management skills, priority settings skills
· Good organizational and analytical skills
· Ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines
· English language — advanced level (speaking and writing skills)