My Inspirational week journey of reading, watching, observing, hearing and listening. 15 August 2016 till 21 August.
Around 2 years back or so, (At that time I was staying in a small village. Name of village, Kodoli. Kodoli is located in Satara district. Satara district is among many districts located in State of Maharashtra. Maharashtra State is part of greater India.
In Kodoli I was doing young entrepreneur development project for my business friend and for his business. It was paid project. I stayed there for 2 and ½ years.
On one of the Sundays, I saw a wonderful video about Mr. Manoj Bhargava on YouTube.
I saw video accidentally.
How? I do not know.
Today (i.e. on 21st August, 2016) while writing about my thoughts about that video (and about “useful & meaningful” learning + unlearning + relearning that I happened for me) I felt some spiritual blessings are pushing me to write about it.
My above statement got rock solid reasons. Think about this for the sake of discussions.
As all you know there are countless videos available and uploaded on YouTube on daily basis across the globe.
Some are useful, some are meaningful, some are entertaining, some are useless, some are meaningless, some are absurd, some are horrifying, some are pathetic, some are ugly, some are sexy and I can go on describing attributes for each video. Question came in to my mind is this.
- Why this particular video came to my notice?
- What was the purpose?
- What is that video wanted to teach me?
Now think following 3 causes for the sake of discussions.
- May be. Spiritual (invisible) blessings wanted me to teach something new that I was not aware.
- May be. They wanted me to do the analysis of my own life whether I am useful and meaningful (for myself first and then to all) or not?
- May be. They wanted me to write about the video, about my interpretation & about my perception based on my own life experience.
They mean spiritual blessings. They are invisible to me directly. However, on daily basis I feel them. I am taking daily experience of their blessings. How long? I am taking experience since I got connected with My Spiritual Guru Shri Brahma Chaitanya Gondavalekar Maharaj accidentally. Gondavale is a small village. Gondavale is situated & located in Satara district. Gondavale is located around 61 kilometers away from Kodoli village where I used to work. My arrival in Kodoli village for paid work also happened because of spiritual blessings and that’s my feeling, my interpretation and my perception. Reader may agree.
Here is the link to read more about Mr. Manoj Bhargava
Manoj Bhargava is an Indian American businessman and philanthropist. He is the founder and CEO of Innovations Ventures…en.wikipedia.org
Here is the link for 3 products that Mr. Bhargava has developed to change the world.
Watch the Billions in Change film and learn more about our movement to build a better future through the creation of…billionsinchange.in
Here is the link to watch & hear an inspiring video of Mr. Manoj Bhargava. Following video pushed me to look in to past. Video pushed me to write down various dots about my life since I became adult. Video pushed to me join all the dots. Video gave an answer for the professional question that was asked to me by another professional.
Here is the link to watch to summarize 10 rules that Mr. Bhargava preach-in
Watch this video
Watch this video
Watch this video
Watch this clip
Watch this documentary about how Mr. Manoj Bhargava is changing the world
Via this post, I am sharing my thought process about my definition of useful + meaningful things. I am also sharing my thought process about my definition of useless, meaningless and/or entertaining. Reader of this post may agree. May not.
Via this post I am requesting every reader to prepare and to make such list on their own for useful + meaningful v/s useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
We will meet next Sunday i.e. 28 Aug 2016 with another thought process.
Till then take care of your thoughts and yourselves.
Take care of yourself and others too.
Be Well. Do Well.
Be Useful and Meaningful To Yourself (first) and Others too.
This is Phadke SMN from India.
- Some people (this includes family members ~ parents, grandparents, kids, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunt ~ immediate & distant; in-laws, son-in-law or daughter-in-law and friends ~ personal, professional, social & digital) are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some animals are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some tasks in hand are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some companies are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some employers + some employee + some office colleagues are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some neighbors are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some homes are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some suppliers are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some topics + subjects are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some films are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some dramas are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some books are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some objects + devices + products + services are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some human contacts are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some writers (book, articles, film script, drama script, poems, etc.) are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some educational institutes (schools, colleges & universities) are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some educational courses are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some garments are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some ready-made garments are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some web sites, portals, blogs, web pages, etc. are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some local performing arts + performances are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some tools (hard & soft) are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some skills are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some physical exercises are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Yoga is undoubtedly useful & meaningful.
- Some foot wares are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some villages, cities, districts, states & countries are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Political parties & people are undoubtedly entertaining.
- Some projects are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some policies are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some reforms are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Religion, cast & sub cast system undoubtedly entertaining.
- Gossip talks, articles and social media updates are undoubtedly entertaining.
- Indian media (print, electronic, audio, video & digital) is undoubtedly entertaining.
- Some Indian laws are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some government orders are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Indian News Papers, Indian TV News Channels, Indian TV Serials, Indian TV or Indian Event Anchors (News Readers, Serial Actors/Actresses, host of reality shows, host of award functions, host of festivals, host of radio stations, host of marriage + birthday + engagement events), Indian TV Reality Shows, Indian FM Radio Stations, Indian Twitter updates, Indian Facebook updates and Indian Whats App updates are undoubtedly entertaining.
- Some designs are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some designers are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some ready-made eating + drinking dishes are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some medicines are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some medicine professionals (1 out of 1000) are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some medicine hospitals (1 out of 100) are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some research projects are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Some discussions, debates and arguments are useful & meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Nature & Universe is undoubtedly useful and meaningful.
- Love, Respect, Nursing, Caring, Self Cooking, Self Cleaning, Self Washing, Self Praising + others, Discipline, Self Esteem, Self Respect, Respect for Others, Respect for Nation, Education, Meditation, Reading, Writing, etc. is undoubtedly useful & meaningful.
- Humanity is undoubtedly useful and meaningful.
- Some Gram Sevak (village employee appointed by government), some local corporators, some MLA’s, some MP’s, some IAS officers (including promoted), some IPS officers (including promoted) and some IFS officers (including promoted) in government are useful and meaningful. Rest all is useless, meaningless and/or entertaining.
- Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Aether (sky) are undoubtedly useful and meaningful including Son & Moon. They are called as Pancha Bhoota or Pancha Maha-Bhoota (Sanskrit: पञ्चभूत, पञ्चमहाभूत ). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pancha_Bhoota
Today is 15 Aug 2016. India and Indians celebrate Independence Day. It is Monday over here in India. Many are enjoying National Holiday. Some are working. My Son is working in Infosys and so I’m. My Inspirational Monday started by reading following article. Click to read.
The hiring experience for engineers isn't what it used to be-and that's partly by design. Here at Google, we've…www.fastcompany.com
Wikipedia daily feed
Sangolli Rayanna (15 August 1798 - 26 January 1831)[citation needed ] was a prominent warrior from Karnataka, India…en.wikipedia.org
Sri Aurobindo ( Bengali: [Sri Ôrobindo]) (born Aurobindo Ghose; 15 August 1872 - 5 December 1950) was an Indian…en.wikipedia.org
Ramaprasad Chanda (15 August 1873 - 28 May 1942) was an Indian historian and archaeologist from Bengal. A pioneer in…en.wikipedia.org
Ustad Amir Khan ( Hindi: अमीर ख़ान, pronounced [əˈmiːr ˈxaːn]); August 15, 1912 - February 13, 1974) was a well-known…en.wikipedia.org
Pran Kumar Sharma (15 August 1938 - 5 August 2014), better known as Pran, was an Indian cartoonist best known as the…en.wikipedia.org
Simple Kapadia made her acting debut in 1977 at the age of 18 in the role of Sumitha Mathur in the film , with her…en.wikipedia.org
Suhasini Maniratnam is an actress known for her works in South Indian cinema. She made her film debut in 1980 with the…en.wikipedia.org
Vijay Bharadwaj was first called up to the Indian national team in the 1999-2000 season after an impressive season in…en.wikipedia.org
Baskaran Adhiban (born 15 August 1992 in Mayiladuthurai) is an Indian chess Grandmaster. He was the 2008 World Under-16…en.wikipedia.org
The Indian Department of Posts published a commemorative stamp in his honour in 1983. His son Narayan Desai was also a…en.wikipedia.org
Amarsinh Chaudhary (31 July 1941, Surat, Gujarat, India - 15 August 2004, Ahmedabad, Gujarat) was an Indian politician…en.wikipedia.org
Dr. Bendapudi Venkata Satyanarayana (30 January 1927 - 15 August 2005) was known as 'the doyen of dermatology' in…en.wikipedia.org
Independence Day, is observed annually on 15 August is a national holiday in India commemorating the nation's…en.wikipedia.org
1. (India) A groom, or servant with responsibility for the horses.
2. (Malaya, dated) usually syce: chauffeur, driver.
THE DUTIES OF THE SAIS OR GROOM. [...] Now, if the good house-mother's proudest boast is that not even "the cattle…en.wiktionary.org
Great oratory magnifies the lessons of great writing. Written for the ear, memorable speeches tend to use certain…www.poynter.org
Designers have a deeper appreciation of the beauty of objects compared with most people, but they also tend to live…www.fastcodesign.com
After a decade in which phones swallowed physical objects, with cameras, radios, music players and so on turned into…ben-evans.com
There is no dignity for labour in India. As I stand in my kitchen in the early morning before 8am, I watch the workers…medium.com
Today is 16 Aug. 2016. It is Tuesday in India. My inspirational Tuesday started by reading following.
Watch the video specially last 12 seconds.
The back story to Dadabhai Naoroji's insistent demand for swaraj or self-rule. Article by Dinyar Patel | Scroll.In In…parsikhabar.net
Read more from Wikipedia perspective
Teamwork only works when somebody’s in charge.medium.com
Today is my 41st Birthday. And while some people think I still live like I’m in college, I’ve actually learned a few…medium.com
Learn, unlearn, relearn and become unbiased if any. Validate and analyze too before trusting the advice.
Yet one of the most recognized treatises on friendship is Dale Carnegie's decidedly instrumental "How to Win Friends…www.nytimes.com
Ramit Sethi is A Person You Should Knowmedium.com
Last year, as part of a holiday special for her now-defunct daytime talk show, Martha Stewart-bedecked, cheekily, in an…www.theatlantic.com
We recently hit a big milestone with our email list. Here's how we did it.www.groovehq.com
Above post also reminded me of Mr. Manoj Bhargava and his preaching about “useful & meaningful”. I wrote about it and on this subject on 14th Aug. 2016 and the post is available below
Useful and Meaningfulmedium.com
When you create a brand of you, you create the strongest brand in the world.entrepreneurs.maqtoob.com
This is another wonderful post ~ Learn, unlearn and relearn. Before that validate and analyze too.
Wikipedia daily feed
Barry Andrew Hay (born 16 August 1948) is an Indian-born Dutch musician best known as the leading vocalist and frontman…en.wikipedia.org
Raosaheb Ramrao Patil, better known as R. R. Patil, ( Marathi: रावसाहेब रामराव पाटील) (16 August 1957 - 16 February…en.wikipedia.org
Ramakrishna describes his first spiritual ecstasy at the age of six: while walking along the paddy fields, a flock of…en.wikipedia.org
Maulvi Abdul Haq ( Urdu: مولوی عبد الحق) (16 November 1872 - 16 August 1961) was a scholar and linguist, who is also…en.wikipedia.org
This happened in 1891: The San Sebastian Church in Manila, the only all-steel church in Asia, was officially consecrated.
Completed in 1891, San Sebastian Church is noted for its architectural features. an example of the revival of Gothic…en.wikipedia.org
funemployed: means (neologism) In a state of enjoyable unemployment.
Above post was shared by Ms. Indrani Ghosh via Google Plus. I am resharing above video again. I loved the instrument and sound too. Her credentials can be read and checked on following link.
Today is 17 Aug. 2016. It is Wednesday over here in India. My Inspirational Wednesday started by reading following film talk
When it comes to innovation within an organization, there is often an enormous gap between ambition - what we want to…www.linkedin.com
Above post is written by Mr. Moodi Mahmoudi via LinkedIn. His professional details can be read and checked on following link
Collaborne is mobile, social and cloud innovation management platform trusted by high performing organizations to…www.linkedin.com
It is during meal times when most questions are asked, young children rattling off 11. This is closely followed by a…www.telegraph.co.uk
Design aligns humans and technology, it aligns business and engineering, it aligns digital and physical, and it aligns…www.oreilly.com
The Design Ladder is proving to be a successful tool for evaluating design promotion. This comes at a time when the…www.seeplatform.eu
It used to be about "us" and "them." "Us" were the people who believed that design could add significant value when…hbr.org
Spotify's New York office is any teenage boy's dream. We are not talking just about the obvious perks of working for a…www.theguardian.com
Chances are you think you're a good listener. People's appraisal of their listening ability is much like their…hbr.org
Government should only do what only government can do. If we've found a way of doing something that works, we should…www.gov.uk
The machine was, and still is, my constant partner.medium.com
Resource for above image, click below link
Lookout recently discovered a serious exploit in TCP reported this week also impacts nearly of Android, or around 1.4…blog.lookout.com
"It's 11 o'clock in the morning, and I'm suddenly aware of this buzzing, pulsating noise, a bit like a distant drill or…www.bbc.com
Mr. August de los Reyes is the Principal Design Director for Xbox at Microsoft, responsible for designing everything but games. Click below to read more:-
Learning by design: August de los Reyes at TEDxOverlake
Weekly InVision design feed
Virtually every freelancer uses confusing terms to describe their work. Just try explaining one of the terms below to a…blog.invisionapp.com
So you have a usability test this afternoon, and you've thought of everything. You've built a prototype, written a…blog.invisionapp.com
One of the biggest challenges for designers is creating landing pages that not only look good, but also convert well…blog.invisionapp.com
Updated 8/10/2016: We've recently updated this list to include even more of our favorite designers' recommended books…blog.invisionapp.com
At New Haircut, we recently did a design sprint with LRN, an education startup that developed an adaptive learning…blog.invisionapp.com
Learn, unlearn, relearn and become unbiased if any. Validate and analyze before you conclude and make opinion. Good and bad. Both are man made. Nature got nothing called good, bad, ugly, wonderful, etc. Its natural. That’s it.
As a profession, "designer" is constantly evolving. Fifty years ago, chances are you'd either be a graphic designer…www.fastcodesign.com
Learn, unlearn, relearn and become unbiased if any. Validate and analyze before trusting, before judging and before making opinion and conclusion too.
In 2015, Apple's long-standing claim that Samsung infringed some of its design patents was upheld by an intermediate…www.fastcodesign.com
From the moment the credits of breakout Netflix show Stranger Things start, they transport you to the '80s. Creative…www.fastcodesign.com
We've seen stick-on circuits capable of putting a phone on your finger, and while they're certainly incredible to…www.fastcodesign.com
A regular glass ketchup bottle is a poorly designed experience. To serve the ketchup you have to hold it at a 45-degree…www.fastcodesign.com
Wikipedia daily feed
Today (on 17th Aug) following things also happened
President of the United States, Bill Clinton, admits having an inappropriate relationship with former White House…news.bbc.co.uk
Nawab Bahadur Sirajud Dawlah, Lieutenant-General His Highness Rustam-i-Dauran, Arustu-i-Zaman, Wal Mamaluk, Asaf Jah VI…en.wikipedia.org
Shankar began his career as an assistant to film directors like S. A. Chandrasekhar and Pavithran. His first break in…en.wikipedia.org
Dhingra was tried in the Old Bailey on 23 July. He represented himself during his trial but did not recognize the…en.wikipedia.org
Dashrath Manjhi (c. 1934 - 17 August 2007), also known as Mountain Man, was a poor labourer in Gehlaur village, near…en.wikipedia.org
This happened in 2008: With the victory in the 4×100 m medley relay at the Beijing Summer Olympics, Michael Phelps set the records for the most gold medals won by an individual in a single Olympics (8) as well as total career gold medals (14) in modern Olympic history.
Michael Fred Phelps II (born June 30, 1985) is an American competitive swimmer and the most decorated Olympian of all…en.wikipedia.org
stevedore: means A dockworker involved in loading and unloading cargo.
Today is 18th Aug 2016. It is Thursday in India. My inspirational Thursday started by reading following film quote.
Have you wondered what makes you who you are? I have. Here is my story. I had wanted to write this for long, never knew…www.linkedin.com
Above article is written by Mr. Karthik Rajan via LinkedIn. I’m connected with him on LinkedIn. His professional credentials can be read & checked on following link
Dr. Roshni Rustomji-Kerns, a renowned author, was nine years old in 1947. She lived in a building full of diverse…parsikhabar.net
Published on www.theindusparent.com Of all the mythological stories which is the one that beautifully brings out the…devdutt.com
Published on 7th August, 2016, in Mumbai Mirror She is the Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus Christ, and she is draped in…devdutt.com
Published on 7th August, 2016, in Mid-day An asura once succeeded in invoking Shiva through severe austerities and…devdutt.com
Published on 4th August, 2016, in Speaking Tree The origins of the Olympic Games can be traced to a competitive sport…devdutt.com
Wikipedia daily feed
Bajirao I (18 August 1700 - 28 April 1740) was a general of the Maratha Empire in India. He served as (Prime Minister…en.wikipedia.org
Sampooran Singh Kalra (born 18 August 1934), known popularly by his pen name Gulzar, is an Indian poet, lyricist and…en.wikipedia.org
Sandeep Patil. born 18 August 1956 in Bombay. His father, Madhusudan Patil, was a former first class cricketer…en.wikipedia.org
Daler Singh, known by his stage name, "Daler Mehndi" (born 18 August 1967) is an Indian recording artist, musician…en.wikipedia.org
Bose arrived in Germany in April 1941, where the leadership offered unexpected, if sometimes ambivalent, sympathy for…en.wikipedia.org
Ra. Ki. Rangarajan (1927 - 18 August 2012), popularly known as Ra Ki ( Tamil: ரா.கி.), was a Tamil journalist and…en.wikipedia.org
Raksha Bandhan ( Nepali: रक्ष्या बन्धन तथा जनैपूणिर्मा ; Marathi: रक्षा बंधन ; Hindi: रक्षा बन्धन), also called Rakhi…en.wikipedia.org
Kelly’s of Cornwall produced the first advertisement shown on national British television to feature the Cornish languagehe Heron Road Workers Memorial Bridge in Ottawa was renamed in 2016 to commemorate the victims of the deadliest construction accident in Ontario’s history
Tjioeng Wanara is a 1941 film from the Dutch East Indies (modern-day
Indonesia) directed and produced by Jo Eng Sek as the second production
by Star Film. Starring R Sukran, Elly Joenara, and AB Djoenaedi, the
film depicts the political manipulations in the Sundanese kingdom of
Galuh, where a young prince named Tjioeng Wanara must reclaim his
throne. The film, which was adapted by Rd Ariffien from the Sundanese
legend of the same name, was the first colossal production in the
Indies, featuring more than 500 people in supporting roles and as
Tjioeng Wanara ([tʃiˈuŋ waˈnara]; Perfected Spelling: Ciung Wanara ) is a 1941 film from the Dutch East Indies (modern…en.wikipedia.org
This happened in 1783: An unusually bright meteor procession blazed across the night sky over Great Britain.
The 1783 Great Meteor was an unusually bright bolide observed on 18 August 1783, from the British Isles at a time when…en.wikipedia.org
1. (transitive, Britain) To clean (a room, etc.) with a vacuum cleaner,
irrespective of brand.
2. (intransitive, Britain) To use a vacuum cleaner, irrespective of brand.
3. (transitive) To suck in or inhale, as if by a vacuum cleaner.
From Hoover, the brand name of one of the first vacuum cleaners, which was sold by The Hoover Company. The American…en.wiktionary.org
Today is 19th August, 2016. It is Friday. My inspirational Friday started by reading following article about Wind farm.
A milestone for American renewable energy that has been almost a decade in the making is nearing completion off the…www.fastcoexist.com
This is another good article but miserably failed in every nook and corner across India.
One night in June, a driver sped through the wrong lane of traffic in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco-trying to pass…www.fastcoexist.com
This is another good article meant for To Learn, To Unlearn and To Relearn again
Maps are wonderful inventions, but they can cause their fair share of trouble, from showing you different borders…www.fastcoexist.com
This is another good article. Click below
When J.B. Pritzker invests his family's philanthropic dollars, he thinks about it in the same way as his other…www.fastcoexist.com
While reading above article, I instantly remembered number of quotes Mahatma Gandhi. Look at them.
Wikipedia daily feed
ylem: means (astronomy, cosmology, physics, now chiefly historical) In the Big Bang theory, the hot and dense plasma which made up the cosmos at the time of recombination in an early stage of its expansion and cooling, when the first atoms formed and photons decoupled. The ylem is regarded as the source of the cosmic microwave background.
On this day…………..
Sundara Sastri Satyamurti (19 August 1887 - 28 March 1943) was an Indian independence activist and politician. He was…en.wikipedia.org
Steeped in traditional knowledge of Sanskrit, Pali and Prakrit, and modern Indian languages, Dwivedi was destined to be…en.wikipedia.org
Peter Mant MacIntyre Kemp ( Bombay, 19 August 1913 - London, 30 October 1993), known as Peter Kemp, was an English…en.wikipedia.org
Murthy began her professional career as a computer scientist and engineer. She is the chairperson of the Infosys…en.wikipedia.org
Satya Narayana Nadella (Telugu: సత్య నారాయణ నాదెళ్ల ) (born August 19, 1967) is an Indian-born American business…en.wikipedia.org
Mindrolling Jetsün Khandro Rinpoche (birth name Tsering Paldrön; born August 19, 1967) is a rare example of a female…en.wikipedia.org
Bineshwar Brahma (February 28, 1948 - August 19, 2000 Bodo: बिनेश्वर ब्रह्म) was the president of the Bodo Sahitya…en.wikipedia.org
Cheeram Veetti Sathyan (10 October 1957 - 19 August 2014), popularly known as Odessa Sathyan was an Indian documentary…en.wikipedia.org
Above post is written by Mr. Abhimanyu Nohwar via LinkedIn route. His credentials can be read and checked on following link
Today is 20th Aug. 2016. It is Saturday in India. My inspirational Saturday started reading following article about child care.
To support our families, Patagonia provides company-paid health care and sick time for all employees; paid maternity…www.fastcompany.com
Source for above image is below link
UX Weekly design feed start with design quote
The job market for user experience designers is booming, and academic programs have sprung up to meet demand. Missing…www.fastcodesign.com
Design is all around us. To some, design is present in the beauty of things, to others, in its ability to function…uxdesign.cc
A core aspect of the product list is leading the user towards a product page - yet, our benchmark of 50 major US e…baymard.com
I recently lost my favorite pair of sunglasses and have been on the hunt for a new pair. The glasses were an older…www.uxbooth.com
Toptal enables start-ups, businesses, and organizations to hire designers from a growing network of the best custom…www.toptal.com
UX Research Tools UX Tools Summary Tool, Features, URL 20/ 20, scheduling, http:// www. 2020research. com/ AirServer…docs.google.com
When we first released Principle we intended to follow the classic "yearly paid major updates, free minor updates…principleformac.com
Children make huge developmental leaps every single year of their lives, young children lack the fine motor skills of…www.bbc.co.uk
Wikipedia daily feed
Reginald Hugh Durning Sellers (born 20 August 1940) is a former Test cricketer (Australian test cap 230). As a tall leg…en.wikipedia.org
Gostha Behari Pal (August 20, 1896 - April 8, 1976) ( Bengali: গোষ্ঠ পাল) was an Indian professional football player.en.wikipedia.org
Akshay Urja diwas is an awareness campaign about the developments of renewable energy in India, celebrated on August 20…en.wikipedia.org
Bellur Krishnamachar Sundararaja Iyengar (14 December 1918 - 20 August 2014), better known as B.K.S. Iyengar, was the…en.wikipedia.org
Narendra Achyut Dabholkar (1 November 1945 - 20 August 2013) was an Indian rationalist and author from Maharashtra…en.wikipedia.org
Ram Sharan Sharma (26 November 1919 - 20 August 2011), commonly referred to as R. S. Sharma, was an eminent historian…en.wikipedia.org
Educated by governesses in Europe and England after her father Major Charles Giberne retired from service in India…en.wikipedia.org
Nagavara Ramarao Narayana Murthy (born 20 August 1946), commonly referred to as Narayana Murthy, is an Indian IT…en.wikipedia.org
"Indian politics got the youngest ever Prime minister in Rajiv Gandhi. This phenomenon attracted attention the world…en.wikipedia.org
pollinivore: means (zoology) An animal that feeds on pollen; a palynivore.
Today is 21st Aug, 2016. It is Sunday in India. My inspirational Sunday started by reading a wonderful article that was posted on 15th Aug. 2016. 70 years of Indian Independence.
Happy Independence Day: 7 greatest Indian tech organisations By Anirudh Regidi / 15 Aug 2016, 10:10 70 years of…m.tech.firstpost.com
Above article was shared by Mr. Pradyumna Vyas. He is Director NID. NID means National Institute of Design. It is located in Ahmedabad. Ahmedabad is located in State of Gujarat. State of Gujarat is part of Greater India. Mr. Pradyumna Vyas’s credentials can be read & checked on following link.
Wikipedia daily feed
Bipin Gupta (August 21, 1905 - September 9, 1981) was an Indian actor and artist during the 1930s and 1960s. He acted…en.wikipedia.org
Jeevanandham took his Dalit friends into the streets and public places where, usually, entry was denied to them, which…en.wikipedia.org
Kaye's second historical novel Trade Wind was published in 1963 which year Kaye, inspired by a visit to India, planned…en.wikipedia.org
Jaymala Shiledar ( Marathi: जयमाला शिलेदार) (21 August 1926 - 8 August 2013) was an Indian Hindustani classical singer…en.wikipedia.org
Sudhakarrao Rajusing Naik (21 August 1934 - 10 May 2001) was an Indian politician from Indian National Congress party…en.wikipedia.org
Chandrasekhar made his First-class debut for Tamil Nadu during the in 1986/87 season. He had two equally successful…en.wikipedia.org
Chandra worked closely with his students and expressed pride in the fact that over a 50-year period (from roughly 1930…en.wikipedia.org
He started his writing career through " patheya " (1st poetry) in 1932.In 1943, Routray became very famous among Odia…en.wikipedia.org
Bismillah Khan (21 March 1916 - 21 August 2006), often referred to by the honorific title Ustad, was an Indian musician…en.wikipedia.org
victory lap: means
1. (sports) An extra lap of the race track taken after the conclusion of a
2. (US, education, slang) One or more years of study beyond the traditional
four taken to complete one’s undergraduate degree.
Brain pickings weekly feed of 4 articles
Friendship, C.S. Lewis believed, "like philosophy, like art, like the universe itself ... has no survival value; rather…www.brainpickings.org
Our lives are shaped by an inescapable confluence of choice and chance. "The things we want are transformative, and we…www.brainpickings.org
"Words are events, they do things, change things. They transform both speaker and hearer; they feed energy back and…www.brainpickings.org