Retreats: Designed for Your Group
Made for You!
- We can help you create a retreat designed for your group.
- Bring a group to our retreat center for a day or longer. [Limited space for overnight accommodations]
- Invite us to bring a retreat to your church or organization.
- Select a Directed, Conference, or Contemplative Retreat for your Community, Oblates, or other groups.
- Contact us about availability and retreat themes.
At the Benedictine Retreat Center, your group will enjoy spiritual refreshment in a monastic setting.
- Enjoy silence, retreat talks, and dialogue.
- Eat meals with the Sisters or just with your group.
- Choose to join the Sisters for prayer/Liturgy of the Hours and Eucharist.
- Take advantage of the beautiful scenery and walking trails in the Yankton area.
- Use your own resource persons or request input from our staff.
Reserve space or inquire via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (605) 668–6292.