There are millions of good ideas, but very few good companies. I’d argue that a good idea is no more than 20% of the recipe for a good company. And a significant chunk of the remaining 80% can probably be taught (but I damn sure had never learned it).
Before & After: Life at a Booming Startup
Andrew Ettinger
2827

There’s some truth if I’ve ever seen it! Being the founder of this kind of culture has been exhilerating and even in my own exhaustion (founder, firefighter, janitor), I don’t think I could be doing it without some of the insight from my team members!

Show your support

Clapping shows how much you appreciated SalesTrainInc’s story.