1)Hattiesburg Board of Education holds meeting due to decline in student enrollment. The student body has decline by 200 hundred students to 1,050.
- who: board of education
- what: holds meeting for
- why: decline in students
- when: morning?
2)Fatal Plane crash at Kennedy International Airport. Killing 5 passenger and crew. Professor John Dumont and George Johnson were among the people on board.
- who: John Dumont and George Johnson
- what: were in plane crash
- why: plane had bad take off
- when: thursday night
- where: Kennedy International Airport
3)Pulitzer Prize winner Norman Meeman speaks at William Oxley Thomson Memorial Library to a audience of 67 English students.
4) Professor Clement Crabtree wins George Washington Honor Metal.
- who: Professor Clement Clabtree
- what: Wins Washington Honor Medal
- when: last week
- where: ceremony in Pennsylvania