Bodyweight Exercise of the Week
Dynamic Stretch : 90/90 Stretch
The 90/90 Stretch is a very good exercise to do for people who are sitting for a long term. It will stretch your torso rotation and mobility and help decompress after a long day at the office.
- Lie on the ground on your left side with your legs in a 90 degrees position.
- Keep both arms straight at a 90 degrees angle to your torso.
- Keeping your knees together and on the ground and your hip still, rotate your chest and right arm back to the right, trying to put your back on the ground.
- Hold for 1 second, then return to the starting position.
- Finish your reps, then switch side and repeat.
Give it a try and let me know how it went in the comment below.