Grilled Zucchini Rolls with Feta Cheese
Vegetarian summer recipe
3 zucchini (about .20 kgs each), sliced lengthwise into 1/4 inch slices
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/8 teaspoon salt
Pinch freshly ground black pepper
1 1/2 ounces La Ferme Feta cheese
1 tablespoon freshly minced coriander leaves
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
2 cups kale leaves
1/3 cup basil leaves
- Brush zucchini with oil on both sides.
2. Sprinkle on salt and pepper.
3. Grill for 4 minutes on each side or until tender.
4. Mix together Feta cheese, coriander leaves and lemon juice, mashing with a fork in a separate bowl.
5. Put 1/2 teaspoon of the mixture about 1/2-inch from the end of a zucchini slice. Top with a few kale leaves and 1 small, or half of a large basil leaf.
6. Roll up and place down on a platter.
7. Repeat with the rest of the zucchini slices.
Adapted via this recipe: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/grilled-zucchini-rolls-with-herbs-and-cheese-recipe.html?oc=linkback