Global Webinar on — NUANCES OF DOING BUSINESS WITH INDIA!
Your understanding about India and how you can expand to India is just a click away. Register yourself for the Global Webinar at the link — goo.gl/bPxAHj
In a short span of time India has emerged as one of the most attractive investment destinations. The Indian government’s favorable policy regime and robust business environment have ensured FDI is flowing into India.
The government has taken a series of measures such as easier governing and fund raising norms, clarification of tax related matters and higher FDI limits, along with these numerous initiatives have been launched to help in ease of doing business in India.
The Indian Economy
· India in respect to GDP is 3rd largest in world by Purchasing Power Parity and 7th in Nominal GDP.
· Regarded as one of the G -20 Economies, India Superseded China as the world’s fastest propagating major economy.
· Has the potential to become the 3rd largest economy by the next decade and the one of the largest by mid-century.
· Crested the World’s bank Growth outlook, with economy grew at 7.4% in 2016–2017 and expected to grow 7.1+% in 2017–18.
FDI in India
· The enticement of FDI was one herald made by government led by PM Narendra Modi.
· India bewitched FDI worth $21.6 billion in 2016. The quantum was up by 30%.
Following investments by the corporate behemoths illustrates the Growth of FDI in India :
· Amazon is plowing billions more dollars into India, saying it sees “huge potential” for the fast growing economy. The company will invest an extra $3 billion in India on top of the $2 billion invested 2 years ago.
· Uber to invest $1 billion in India in next 9 months. The investment will be used to “expand and improve operations, expand into newer cities, develop new products among others, being quoted by Business Standard.
Tap the potential of the future
· India’s economy is expected to rise and develop at 8–10% for the next fifteen years i.e. till 2030, which could possibly turn India into an $8 trillion from the prevailing $2 trillion. As a result, India would potentially be the third largest economy in the world after China and USA.
· By 2020, which is not too far away, India is set to become the world’s youngest country with 64 per cent of its population in the working age group. The demographic potential offers India and its developing economy an unprecedented edge that economists believe could add a substantial 2% to the GDP growth rate.
To deliberate over the ongoing changes in the Indian Economy, Laws and Policies which are catalyzing the process of India becoming an attractive investment destination and to walk through the process of “Doing Business in India”.
Mr. Suhel Goel,FCA, CPA, D.I.S.A in collaboration with the Leading Edge Alliance, one of the largest accounting association in the world is conducting a free Global Webinar, which shall be attended by investors, analyst, investment bankers, and MNCs transacting in India.
The webinar, to be held next week, 19th January, 2017 shall cover the nuances of doing business in India:
· India — The land of more than Billion opportunities
· How to set up Business in India with appropriate entry strategies
· Guiding you the tax laws you are liable to & compliances
You are just a click away to embark a new journey of your business expansion to India — Land of Billion Opportunities goo.gl/bPxAHj
To convert the start time to your timezone: http://www.clickmeeting.com/converter/516798886