Why You Should Avail Cryobanks Stem Cell Banking Facility?
Stem cells are also known as building blocks of the body. The stem cells found in the excess blood of the umbilical cord are known to be of high importance in medical science. This is the reason why parents are directed by hospitals to donate the cord blood stem cells in accredited stem cell banks.
Why Are Stem Cells Important?
Stem cells, unspecialized cells, can be divided for a long period of time and develop into specialized cells. Human embryo is the first siting of stem cells inside the human body. The ability of these cells to create more of its kinds, get divided into different kinds of cells found in human body, and self-renew makes them important.
Cord Blood Banking
Storing the umbilical cord blood after a baby is born is being practiced around the globe. The stem cells contained in the cord blood are potentially useful in treating various diseases that require stem cell transplants, like aplastic anemia, severe combined immunodeficiency, leukemia or lymphoma, and severe sickle cell disease.
Hence, you must contact a reputed cell banking facility to store the important cord blood stem cells. One such cord blood bank is Cryobank.
Reasons to Choose Cryobanks for Cord Blood Banking
Experienced and Trusted Doctors
The facility has some of the best doctors working to help the patients. Also, their adept team of researchers is working hard to make advancements in the field of medical science by finding treatment of other diseases like diabetes, cartilage regeneration, Alzheimer’s disease, and other ailments.
Apart from knowledgeable doctors Cryobanks is also acknowledged for its best-in-class facilities, which are:
• A dedicated laboratory spanning over 28000 sq. ft.
• Every lab is working in adherence to cGMP, cGTP, and cGLP standards.
• State-of-the-art cell culture & expansion center with patent technology, designed in collaboration with DA Vinci Biosciences, USA.
• Cord blood sample processing being carried out on fully automated platform which is USFDA approved.
Due to the committed work, the cord blood bank has earned accreditation from across the globe.
• ISO 9001:2008 certification for Cord Blood And Cord Tissue
• Accredited for compliance to cGMP for Cord Blood And Cord Tissue
• Accreditation from National Accreditation Board of Laboratories (NABL)
• Accreditation from American Association of Blood Banks, USA (AABB)
Cryobanks has served all its customers with unwavering commitment, which is why it has earned a long list of satisfied customers. If you want to know about the work of the healthcare facility then their success stories are a testimony of their good work.
Stem cell banking is an important step for families. They can secure the future of their family by preserving the stem cells of their baby. Cryobanks stem cell facility is highly acknowledged for the above mentioned reasons and you can easily trust on them for preserving the cord blood stem cells.