Climate Change Flash Briefing on Amazon Alexa
I recently launched a free 1-minute daily briefing on Amazon Alexa called Climate Change Flash Briefing. I would love for you to subscribe and give it a 5-star rating!
About Climate Change Flash Briefing
It’s a great way to stay up-to-date on climate change and breakthrough technologies and innovations that are fighting climate change!
According to a United Nations climate change report, the evidence of human-caused climate change is overwhelming and continues to strengthen. The impacts of climate change are intensifying and climate-related threats to our physical, social, and economic well-being are rising at an unprecedented rate.
Widespread climate changes are causing extreme heat, severe drought, uncontrollable wildfires, catastrophic hurricanes and floods, rising sea levels, intensifying coral reef bleaching, migration of millions of people, violence over resources, famine, and diseases.
Follow these easy steps to subscribe and review:
- Go to Climate Change Flash Briefing on Amazon.
- Make sure you “Sign in” to Amazon first.
- Click on the yellow “Enable” button on the right.
- If you do not have an Amazon device, download the “Amazon Alexa” app from the App Store unto your smartphone or computer.
- After download, open the “Amazon Alexa” app on your smartphone or computer.
- Click the circular button ◎ on the bottom center to activate Alexa.
- Say out loud “Alexa, what’s my Flash Briefing?” You will hear a ding and the briefing will begin for Climate Change Flash Briefing (if you have subscribed and it’s the first skill in your order of Alexa skills).
- Write a 5-star review:
- Go to Climate Change Flash Briefing page on Amazon.
- Scroll down and click on “Write a customer review” on the left side.
- Select 5 stars and write your “Headline” and “Review”.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- You’re done!
Many thanks for your support and taking an active interest in climate change!