Scott Amyx Speaking at Localization World on the Internet of Things
#IoT #AI #NLP
Internet of Things is about bringing sensing and computing capabilities into our daily lives. The IoT movement rivals that of the Industrial Revolution. IoT has the potential awaken 99+ % of inanimate objects around us.
In terms of market projection, they predict that there will be some 50 billion connected IoT devices by 2020. Some estimates are even higher. That means that the average person will own some 7 connected devices by 2020. The interesting thing is that most of us already own 7 or more Internet-enabled devices at home.
So how will wearables and IoT change localization?
- We will know more about ourselves but so will companies
- Machines are becoming smarter
- They will speak more like humans
- Consumers are going to have higher expectations because they expect systems and services to be smarter
- Translation and localization would need to happen instantaneously
- Localization won’t be only about websites, mobile and print
- And certainly it won’t be business as usual
Watch the Localization World Keynote Speech video.
Strategy | Innovation | Product Development | Data Analytics
Amyx+ is a wearables & IoT strategy + execution agency specializing in wearables & IoT implementation. As a thought leader in wearables & IoT, Amyx+ has the creative horsepower and the development prowess to execute even the most complex client engagements.
Our capabilities and service offerings include wearables & IoT strategy, innovation lab, accelerator & venture capital, product development, AI/ machine learning data analytics, and marketing to reach global scale.
We employ a flexible methodology and approach to fit the client and needs and objectives while adapting to changing wearables & IoT environments. We have presence in Silicon Valley, NYC, London, Seoul, and Tel Aviv.