Scott Riker Works with a Leading Construction Firm in New York
Scott Riker works with Central Consulting & Contracting, a leading construction firm in New York. His designation in the company is that of a financial controller. Scott has many years of experience working in the construction industry and has previously worked with many reputed companies. He is a BS in accounting degree holder from Ramapo College, Mahwah, NJ. He has excellent computer skills and is adept in technologies, like MRI software, Yardi, Great Plains, Timberline, Peachtree Quantum software, Oracle, Solomon, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, MAS90, MAS200 Quickbooks, AS400 accounting systems, and FRX Reporting.
Prior to his employment with Central Consulting & Contracting, Scott Riker worked at Target Media Company, Newton, NJ. His key responsibilities while serving as a controller in this company were as follows:
- Month end close and account analysis for two entities
- Consolidated Financials and P&L’s for both entities.
- Managed Cash Flow for different Business Accounts
- Provided plans for annual budgeting for long-term company goals
- Handled all billings and collections on the accounts
- Reconciliation of monthly Inventory
- Prepared and reviewed Sales Reports for commission basis
- Cost accounting for jobs, labor and time servicing, and more
Scott Riker is not only an ingenious professional, but also a great human being. He actively supports a number of charitable causes to bring about a positive change in the community. He works with underprivileged kids, serves Hawthorne Gospel Church, spreads autism awareness, and also supports Breast Cancer Foundation.