To meet the expectations of all clients, our service still needs a few more tweaks. The Scrinium Portfolio Investment team apologises for missing our deadlines, however we do not want our product to be raw when we serve it. Therefore we’re continuing to work hard on the development of the service — here’s what’s changed.
The demo version of our service now operates on real data and has fully adopted blockchain principles. The new updates described below are all now live for the public in the Ropsten testing network. Before hardcoding new contracts into the live network, we need to make sure all nodes work correctly and platform scenarios are arranged without glitches.
Our liquidity provider now interacts with the service as it properly should. From now on, it serves two functions: it stores the Scrinium assets for settlements and conducts these settlements.
The latter was added in the latest iterations and includes implementing the…
We have formulated the principles of calculating the stop out level and the flow of applying stop outs to investors’ accounts. As blockchain technology is honored for its transparency, Scrinium stop outs will also be recorded uncovered, allowing users to trace their accuracy. Our team of technical experts is currently embedding this logic to ensure it is up and running on September.
This article is to ensure every participant is acquainted with the core functionality of Scrinium and can fully experience its transparency.
For Scrinium, stop out is a special service that executes stop-loss orders in its common trading sense…
We made a unanimous decision to withhold from further exchange listing processes.
The reason behind this decision is that, to enlist SCR with a major exchange we must wait until our product is ready, as enlisting with minor exchanges might result in a further drop in the SCR price, which we don’t want to risk for our mutual benefit. Hence, we will continue focusing on the development of our product as this has always been the main goal behind Scrinium project.
We understand that there are cryptocurrency traders among our investors, and we would like to address all of those whom the following passage might concern. Having all precautionary measures in mind we understand the inconvenience, but we cannot jeopardise the welfare of our product. Hereby we would like to thank you for your understanding.
We have described opening a trade in our previous article. This one is about closing a trade.
2. Scrinium Backend trails that order and finds all the investors trades opened in accordance with this one.
3. Then ScriniumBackend initiates closing of all trades on Liquidity Provider side.
4. For each trade Liquidity Provider attempts to close the trade in the blockchain
) external onlyAllowedLiquidProvider
5. All the necessary checks are performed within Platforms contract and the profit of the trade is calculated as…
Scrinium Platform contract enables operations with trades in the blockchain.
Trade opening involves several actions:
1. Trader opens a trade.
2. Scrinium Backend trails that order and is taking a list of Investors from Scrinium Subscriptions contract.
3. Then ScriniumBackend opens similar trade via Liquidity Provider for each investor who is subscribed to that trader.
4. Liquidity Provider in its turn is trying to open a trade in the blockchain.
Platform.openTrade( uint _tradeId, address _investor, uint _masterTraderId…
Subscriptions contract managers subscription to traders and compiles them into a portfolio. You can see it’s code here
You can take a look at the demo version of the contract performance here
Portfolio creation happens in several stages:
1.1 AI finds traders according to the set criteria and offers them to Investor.
2. Investor reviews offered traders and subscribes to them sending a transaction
3. After that an Investor can find his portfolio in blockchain
Also, Investor can always delete traders that doesn’t perform well enough from his portfolio
Thus, all the operations performed during portfolio compilation are stored in blockchain and do not involve third parties.
Withdrawal of funds can only be performed by you in the following way:
Where amount — is SCR-tokens amount that you want to withdraw.
You can withdraw any amount of coins that you have on your account at any given moment.
This type of contract ensures transparency of fund transfers and doesn’t involve third parties.
Balances contract is a separate contract that performs all the operations connected with balance. Balance top-up is processed in ScrinCoins, and all further internal operations are performed in SCR-tokens on the platform.
You can see the code here.
Depositing to the account happens in several stages. Before starting this operation, please make sure you have some ScrinCoins on your balance.
Let Balances use your SCR tokens
scriniumContract.approve(address _spender, uint256 _value)
Where _spender — is Balances contract address.
Where _value — is SCR-tokens amount, that you let the contract use.
2. Then you can move on to the deposit…
How do I refer a friend and get 5% from their investments? It’s easy!
All you need to do is to:
1. Login to your Scrinium account and click “Invite a Friend” or click this link: https://www.scrinium.ai/referrals
2. Get your referral link.
3. Give it to your friend and have them register their account.
4. Your referral tokens will be credited after the end of ICO.
ICO ends this Sunday the 11th of March.
The future of portfolio investment