Completing blockchain-based operations
The demo version of our service now operates on real data and has fully adopted blockchain principles. The new updates described below are all now live for the public in the Ropsten testing network. Before hardcoding new contracts into the live network, we need to make sure all nodes work correctly and platform scenarios are arranged without glitches.
Liquidity provider is on standby
Our liquidity provider now interacts with the service as it properly should. From now on, it serves two functions: it stores the Scrinium assets for settlements and conducts these settlements.
The latter was added in the latest iterations and includes implementing the following automated operations:
- Paying out profit to users
- Deducting fees
- Transferring fees to the platform
In-field testing of settlements
The calculation engine responsible for changes in user balances has been uploaded and is now fully operable. This means in particular that, upon adding money to your balance, the blockchain network can process the request and makes corresponding entries. You can now look through the log and make sure that all operations are approved by network members.
The whole process is covered by embedded tests aimed at exposing fallacies. We do not trace anything — all calculations are correct, and we are confident your future investments are in safekeeping.
- Our service now correctly pulls in all statuses from the Metamask plugin. It prompts you to install the plugin or to change the network to the required one in the corresponding scenarios. Our service also notifies you if your plugin is locked (by time-out or due to other reasons) or if you were previously logged in with another account.
- We’ve also implemented a deposit process. If you request a deposit to your demo account, you’ll have special tokens issued to you by the crypto network. This means you’ll have to confirm this operation in your Ethereum account before having access to the tokens in the Scrinium network.
- Implementing withdrawals: the process of collecting profit from your portfolio investment.
- Adopting stop outs: we still need to complete this risk safety feature before launching the service.
- Brushing up statistics: although all calculations are correctly processed by the back-end part of the service, we’re still developing the statistics overview shown to users to be more accurate. Currently, what it shows is approximate.
Our team still needs one development iteration to complete the front-end part of the service. We are doing our best to ensure all the technical parts of the service are running smoothly by the end of September.