Planning A Trip Must Do These
As we all must try a family trip on holidays so on a trip we must follow some simple things/checks and should be aware of some restrictions of planning place. Some of the checks we must do before planning a trip at home I have mentioned below:
- Check your passport and its expiration because expiration should be minimum 3 months required.
- You need to reserve your hotel, restaurants, local guide and major sights in advance on peak seasons.
- Be informed about your credit/debit card e.g. pin code, emergency phone number of your bank for visiting the country and if you don’t know then please confirm with your bank.
- Make sure you have a travel insurance, according to your type of travelling.
- If your kids are in your trip plan, then make sure all important documents are clear e.g. passport of each kid, a letter of consent if only one parent is travelling, and documentation for adopted children.
- You should make copies of important documents for backup.
- If you are a student or there is any student in your family, then you should take the international student identity card for help visit www.isic.org
- If you are planning to rent a car at a visiting place, then, you must need a valid international driving permit required in Austria, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, and Spain.
- If you are planning to visit long distance place, then must search a cheap flight and book immediately because in high season you have short time to think or shop around.
- If you want to use your local sim services, then you need to activate/unlock your phone from your service provider.
- You must have an authentic travel guide of visiting places/country.
- Before leaving for a trip you should visit your doctor/dentist for a checkup.
- You should cancel the delivery of daily newspaper, daily mail box or all other prepay bills.
- You should give a copy of your itinerary to your family or friend.
- Make a list of your valuable things that you are packing with you.
Make a budget for trip
It is very important for you to make budget first of all then plan a destination, travel dates or itinerary. Choose destination according to your budget cheaper or expensive one.
Pick a destination
After making a budget of your trip you should pick a destination for a trip. If you have a tight budget, then you should choose a destination other than Europe because Europe is expensive than USA and Asia.
Book your seat
Travelling in off-season is always cheaper than peak season. Always book cheap flights you can find and book over the internet but make sure that your booking agency is not a scam. When you are going to book your seats, then you should ask about luggage, services you need from airline and ask about food if you are vegetarian or not.
Share your trip experience with others
I always prefer to share experiences of trips with others because there are a lot of people who are looking for good and bad places, hotels and restaurants. If they find any dirt from your experience, they will avoid visiting that place or something else and love to visit the place you had a good experience.