Our (current) 360 camera bag
The question we’re most often asked is “what do we shoot with on the road” for 360-degree video production.
While this changes often, for the past six months we’ve pretty much stuck with the same kit and wanted to share it as a guide.
Recently, we sent two of these kits across the State of North Carolina to document all 16 public universities for an upcoming project. With some minor hiccups (slow memory cards in the Insta360Pro that were replaced), these kits performed very well and with a few extra hard drives for backups on the road are exactly what you see here.
- Pelican 1510 Carry On Case with Yellow and Black Divider Set (Black)
- Ruggard 3-Dial TSA Combination Lock
- Sofoto Ballhead Arm Super Clamp Mount Ball Head Arm
- ChromLives 7" Magic Arm Articulating Magic Friction Arm
- Promaster LS-CT Compact Travel Light Stand
- Insta360 Waterproof Case for ONE
- Sony MDR-7506 Headphones
- Zoom H2n Handy Recorder Portable Digital Audio Recorder
- Zoom WSU-1 Hairy Windscreen
- SanDisk Extreme Pro 128GB SDXC UHS-I Card
- SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB SDXC UHS-I Card
- SanDisk Ultra 128GB microSDXC UHS-I Card
- Kiorafoto Professional Storage SD SDHC SDXC TF Memory Card Case
- Transcend USB 3.0 SDHC / SDXC / microSDHC / SDXC Card Reader
- G-Technology 2TB G-Drive mobile SSD R-Series
- G-Technology G-DRIVE ev RaW USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive 2TB
Hopefully, this helps you get a start on your 360 productions. Feel free to drop us a line if you have any questions.