Tips of IELTS writing task 1 (General)
Students taking general training module will be required to write a letter for task1. You will have only 20 minutes to complete this task.
Seek Academy has set a benchmark in providing the best IELTS coaching in Delhi.
These IELTS letter writing tips are very important to get the desired bands for general training paper. The IELTS experts from Seek Academy have listed down few essential tips for writing letters in task 1 for general training paper.
· The main purpose of the letter should be clear from the beginning to the end.
· A short explanation of the purpose should be given at the beginning of the letter and close the letter with a call to action which is related to the purpose.
· The body of the letter must include the task bullet points about one central subject. Expand these bullet points for a proper explanation.
· Usage of sequencers like ‘to begin with…’, ‘Finally’, ‘Secondly’ is good to express an idea
· Avoid repetitive key nouns in your letter. Show the examiner that you have a variety of words in vocabulary bank.
· Use synonyms or pronouns to avoid this repetition.
· Depending on the type of letter you need to choose your final sentence or comment.
· The examiner will also you assess you on your accuracy on spellings and punctuation. To avoid frequent spelling errors.
· Organize your letter into paragraphs. Spend some time in understanding the instructions and deciding your paragraphing.
· You should spend 3–4 minutes in planning your letter so that it can cover all the points in your letter.
We provide the best IELTS Training in Delhi and here the students are guided to follow the correct pattern to fetch good scores in this task.
Also, Visit here: http://seekacademy.hatenablog.com/entry/2018/05/14/151512