13 Scary Things the Obama Administration Did This Year
Trick or… Nope, just tricks.
1. The deficit increased by 34 percent in 2016, and the national debt now stands at nearly $20 trillion.
2. The economy is already moving like the dead, but Obama’s Treasury Department issued regulations to make businesses pay more taxes, hurting more American jobs.
3. Played political games with Zika funding instead of working with Congress to protect Americans from Zika.
4. Doubled down on net neutrality and other ghoulish telecom regulations that spook innovation.
5. Agreed to pay a $1.7 billion cash “not a ransom” on the same weekend Iran released American hostages.
6. Obama STILL hasn’t released the report on how much his regulations cost taxpayers. It’s typically released in March — what’s the administration hiding?
7. Obama admin’s damaging overtime regulations will hurt American employers and downgrade salaried employees into hourly positions.
8. Obama’s EPA spilled toxic waste into the Animas River… and Obama’s Justice Department refused to prosecute.
9. Implemented dangerous Iran nuclear deal even though Iran cheated on the agreement before it began.
10. Announced a ceasefire in Syria with Russia, which Russia promptly violated by bombing civilians, hospitals, and first responders.
11. Proposed a budget that was so wildly liberal it was dead on arrival in Congress.
It’s been 8 years of all tricks and no treats, but never fear, the Obama administration is almost over…