How To Be Overly Stressed
- Don’t wear sunscreen or bug repellent. Pain and itching later are fine.
- Don’t pack your suitcase and print your boarding pass in advance. Running through the airport is exhilarating.
- Don’t turn the stove off when you’re done cooking. You might not have a house fire.
- Don’t renew your website hosting plan in advance. It’s fun to get emails saying your site is down.
- Don’t take the time to trademark your business and product names. If someone wants to use them more than you do, you can re-do your branding.
- Don’t create boundaries and structure. Constantly reacting is a great way to operate.
Sure, there are times when the unexpected happens.
But most of the time… “stressed” is a choice.