This post has nothing to do with playlists. Sorry. But I’ve realized a couple of things this week.
- No guy (or girl) with worth any type of pain. No matter what.
- I’m a douche bag for jumping the gun when it comes to people.
- Trying to find your self worth is very hard to do, but it is possible.
- I have made mistakes. And Ive learned from them.
5. People come and go for a reason. People are also not obligated to stay. Y
6. I’m tired of chasing, I can’t try to please people whom don’t deserve me or my time.
7. Actions speak louder than words.
8. Everyone has feelings. No matter how stale/mean someone is.
9. I still don’t like alcohol.
10. Put. Yourself. First.
I’m shaking everything off and “doing me.” I know my self worth, I know things have got to change. Ive got to get myself out of this strange feeling. Ive gotta live for myself. I have to love myself.