Gift Guide for Her
We are ready to kick-off this first full week of December with a series of gift guides featuring ethically sourced goods for everyone on your list. First up is a guide for all the lovely ladies in your life.
Featuring Casa Verde items along with an assortment beautifully classic pieces from some of our favorite companies and makers, you can’t go wrong with a single thing on this list.
- Embere Earrings | Casa Verde — $26: Clean lines, minimal design, goes with everything. Made with love in Kenya from raw upcycled brass.
- Aztec Scarf | Casa Verde — $65: Luxurious blend of silk and cotton, perfect neutral taupe hue, and unique hand-printed design. Designed in Brooklyn and produced in India by Ichcha.
- Lavender Bath Salts | Hand In Hand — $12: These all-natural bath salts elevate every bath to a spa-like retreat. Plus, they are made in the U.S. and Hand In Hand donates a bar of soap and month of clean drinking water to a child in need for each bottle purchased.
- Shuka Leather Carryall | Casa Verde — $180: With its timeless shape and classic color this bag goes with everything and just gets better with age. Made with love in Kenya by Meyelo.
- Demeter Necklace | Forestiere — $120: Handmade by fiber artist Sara K. MacLellan in her Ontario studio, each necklace is a wearable work of art.
- Cashmere Crew Sweater | Everlane — $100: This classic sweater is a staple for any closet and with Everlane’s dedication to radical transparency you can feel good about your purchase.
- In the Company of Women | Grace Bonney — $35: As a female in both advertising and small business it can sometimes feel lonely and overwhelming. That is why I love reading about successful women and how they are able to define success for themselves.
- Austin Noir | Nisolo — $214: For that special someone get her a gift that will make her feel beautiful, sophisticated and comfortable all at the same time. These classic heels are designed in Nashville and produced by a small factory in Trujillo, Peru.