5 Mistakes That A Bride Does When Planning A Wedding Out Of State
Weddings are said to be the most fun and exciting time not only for the bride and groom but also the entire family. Planning them can be stressful and this generally happens if you are planning to get married out of state. Here are a few tips that you can follow to avoid the mistakes when you are out planning and by doing this you can make sure that you and your fiancée can walk on your wedding day happily with big smiles on your faces
1) If you have not done enough research: If you are planning an out of state wedding then that will mean that you are not familiar with the area that is surrounding the wedding venue at Bangalore. Because of this very thing, it is quite important that you do extensive research on various things like florists, transportation, photographers and videographers, caters etc. You don’t want to get upset seeing your wilted flowers, bad food, late photographers or bad drivers. You can prevent all this by taking out some extra time to research. To fulfill all these needs you can also take the help of www.showmyhall.com/bangalore to book the desired services without actually visiting the location.
2) Not accommodating your guests: If you are going to travel for your wedding then it is likely that your guests are going to travel long distances just like you and you have to make sure that there are plenty of hotel options near the reception venues in Bangalore and block the rooms for the guests. You must also remember to keep the prices on the hotel rooms quite low since the guests will be spending a bomb by traveling to and fro.
3) You don’t accept help: When you have decided to have an out of state wedding then it will mean that you will be needing more help with the planning and that will mean depending on your close friend, or mom or a wedding planner. Brides should give away some tasks so that they can be stress-free and concentrate on more important things. The bride cant is running around finalizing things and giving final touches and having a wedding planner is a must and highly recommended. Assigning someone whom you can trust is very important to handle details.
4) Not keeping the expenses in mind: It is crucial to set a budget first especially if you are planning to have a wedding out of state. You must keep in mind the list of things that you want and then be able to prioritize them to figure out where the majority of the finance is going. Having a proper budget is a must as you can prevent things from getting out of hand.
5) Getting pricey stuff: You may want to get married in a lavish manner and you may end up splurging right from the selection of auditoriums in Bangalore to exotic food. You must keep in mind that there may be sales or you may not know that there might be a deal going on somewhere. Get in touch with people who will help you out in this regard and buy smartly.
Keep the above things in mind and make sure you don’t commit the mistakes mentioned above.