Handling requests in Spring Framework
- DispatcherServlet, which receives the request from the client, determines to which controller to send the request.
- DispatcherServlet uses HandlerMapping to determine which controller to use.
- determined Controller will perform the request.
- Controller that processed the request sends the result to the DispatcherServlet.
- DispatcherServlet uses ViewResolver retrieves the view.
- Send results to View
- View displays the results processed in all processes.
- Finally, DispatcherServlet ouputs the final result to the client.