6 home remedies for acne scars that really works
Acne scar treatment in Delhi is available in many reputed skin clinics where knowledgeable and experienced skin specialists offer skin treatment to resolve variety of skin problems. However, there are six home remedies which you can try to handle the problem initially.
1. Sandalwood has been always valued for its cooling and soothing properties. For this reason it has been used for ages to deal with skin eruptions and other problems related to skin. Take sandalwood sticks and rub on a stone base (freely available in the market) to make a smooth paste. Now on the cleansed space apply the sandalwood paste on the acne scars and leave overnight. Next morning wash off with cool water. Don’t forget to apply mild oil free moisturiser. Follow this day after day, and you are bound to get results.
2. Fenugreek is anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and many more beneficial properties. It can cool the system if taken in small amounts regularly. To treat acne scars you have to prepare fenugreek extract water. Take a 2 teaspoonful of fenugreek and add to a glass of water. Boil it and bring to half. Cool the water and then strain to remove the fenugreek seeds. Dip a cotton ball in this water and apply on the acne scars and allow to dry. Continue this procedure and there will be reduction in the acne scars.
3. Lemon juice is rich in vitamin C which has a significant role in creation of collagen. Including lemons in diet helps improve skin health and avoid various types of skin diseases. Applying lemon juice on skin helps remove scars.Squeeze a piece of lemon in a bowl to extract juice. Apply the juice with a piece of cotton woolon the acne scars. Don’t apply this juice on any open wounds. Lemon juice is acidic in nature and that is why it has bleaching effect. It gradually lightens the scars. Make sure not to expose your skin to sunlight while lemon juice is still applied on the skin. You can also mix lemon juice with other skin lightening agents such as honey and almond oil. To get results apply this mixture on the scars for a week.
4. Neem leaves are great in eliminating infections. Being rich in alkaloids Neem is antibacterial, antiviral and anti fungal. In Ayurveda Neem extract is used in dealing with a range of skin problems like eczema, ringworm and acne. They help remove toxins from the body and help get rid of various skin problems and allergies. Get fresh Neem leaves, wash and make a fine paste. Apply the paste on the acne scars regularly and allow to dry. Wash with cool water and see the scars vanish in due course of time.
5. The gel like substance in Aloe Vera can treat burns and scars. It is very soothing effect when taken both internally or applied externally. Take an aloe Vera leaf and extract the gel like substance with the help of a poon by peeling out the green part. Apply it directly on the scars and leave or at least half an hour. You will be able to notice improvements within a week’s time. The best part is you can use aloe vera even if your skin is very sensitive. It works well for all skin types.
6. Dilute apple cider vinegar with water and apply using cotton wool on the scars. It has peeling effect and is an antiseptic.
However, deep routed scars cannot be dealt with home remedies alone. You can get help from dermatologists for best solutions. Your search for the Best dermatologist in Delhi ends at Skin Plus which is a reputed skin clinic where you can access remedies for acne scars easily.