Share to Win — Season Pass Giveaway
With the release of Slopes 2.1 this week comes those awesome new shareable images. Brag about your vertical, show off photos from that great backcountry run, or give ’em a taste of your day with a 3d map.
You’re going to love using them to show off your days, and I want to give you a little something extra for doing so. Starting today, sharing your day on Twitter and Instagram gives you a chance to win a year’s Season Pass.
So how’s this going to work?
- Use Slopes to share your day on Twitter or Instagram.
- You can share as many days as you like between now and 12am January 25th (Eastern Time). Each unique day shared is an entry.
- When you share you need to @ mention SlopesApp in Instagram, or SlopesApp on Twitter.
On January 25th I’ll randomly pick one winner from Twitter and one winner from Instagram and give them a free Season Pass. “One from each...?” yep, that means sharing a day in both doubles your odds of winning.
I’ll notify the winners on Twitter / Instagram, but I’ll also post them here incase you want to check.
So hurry up and get out there, that’s just two weekends rack up those days! (not that you needed an excuse to hit the mountains, right, but hey you’re welcome.)
"Using my #slopesapp to keep track of my day as I teach some Texans how to #ski today. Got in some good turns. Had a…www.instagram.com
Onto the Official Legal Bits: Terms and Conditions
- Entries are considered between the publication of this post and 12:00AM January 25, 2016, Eastern Time.
- No purchase necessary and limit one win per customer.
- Shared images must be generated using Slopes’ v2.1 (or above) share feature and the post must mention Slopes (“@SlopesApp”) on said service in your comment.
- The same day shared multiple times only counts once per service shared on.
- A valid email address will be needed once it is time to claim the price so a Season Pass can be created in the winners’ name.
- If the winner already has a Season Pass a one-year pass will be added to their existing account.
- This giveaway is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorced with Twitter or Instagram in any way, and both are released from liability by entrants and Slopes.
- To the extent that the law allows Slopes will not be held responsible for any disappointment, errors, mistakes, accident, technical problems, loss, damage, or anything whatsoever, relating to the prize draw.