Valiant Hearts: The Great War — iOS Game
Valiant Hearts: The Great War — Overview:
(video by Ubisoft)
Valiant Hearts: The Great War iOS game is a puzzle adventure video game that was developed by Ubisoft Montpellier and published by Ubisoft and the game is inspired by letters written during the Great War and has four characters on the battlefield who help a young German soldier to find his love. This story covers about the survival, sacrifice and friendship that was fully powered by UbiArt Framework, an in-house engine which was developed by Ubisoft that was previously used for Rayman Origins and its sequel, Rayman Legends and also for Child of Light. Valiant Hearts: The Great War game was released for:
- PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
- Microsoft Windows in June 2014 . After this, it was followed by ports to both iOS and Android. Valiant Hearts: The Great War game is a 2D action and puzzle game which was originally debuted on:
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
- PC and then it has made its way to iOS. Valiant Hearts: The Great War game takes place during World War I and the game comes with the four characters who try to get a soldier back to his wife and child and the game is known for its art style and storytelling. It’s simple gameplay style always made it conducive to touchscreen devices.
Valiant Hearts: The Great War — Overview
General Details Category Games Updated 13 November 2014 Released — Version 1.0.5 Size 488 MB Language English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish Seller — Rating 12+ for Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Made for Ages — Developer Ubisoft ©2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Valiant Hearts The Great War Logo, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Publisher(s) Ubisoft Distributors — Directors Neil McFarland Producer(s) Bruno Galet Designer(s) Credic Barthez Simon Choquet-Bottani Jean-François Le Quéré Gregory Palvadeau Yannick Patet Antoine Tous Programmer(s) — Artist(s) Nicolas De Gorter Kimberly Honma Simon Quemener Writer(s) — Composer(s APM Music Series — Engine UbiArt Framework Genre(s) Puzzle adventure Platforms available on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, Xbox One, iOS, Android Release Date June 24, 2014 PlayStation 3 & PlayStation 4 24 June 2014 25 June 2014 31 July 2014 Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360 & Xbox One 25 June 2014 iOS 4 September 2014 Android 26 November 2014 Mode(s) Single-player Distribution -
Valiant Hearts: The Great War — Compatibility:
As designed for both iPhone and iPad, Valiant Hearts: The Great War game requires iOS 7.0 or later that makes compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimizable for:
Valiant Hearts: The Great War — Game-Play:
(video by DashieGames)
Valiant Hearts: The Great War game is a puzzle-based game that takes place across the course of the Great War by putting the players in the role of four characters such as:
- Frenchman Emile
- his German son-in-law Karl
- American soldier Freddie
- Belgian nurse Anna. This game is comprised into four chapters that splits up into several sections and with the each section the game requires the player to clear an objective in order to progress through the story and of the sections generally involves the solving puzzles by obtaining certain items that are needed for the situation. The other sections includes wartime segments that requires the player to survive heavy gunfire, stealth sections in where the player have to be avoided being detected by enemies and rhythmic car chase sections sets to classic songs. Each of the character in the game is able to interact with the objects and do perform a melee attack so as to knock out the guards or smash through debris and aim and throw projectile objects like bricks or grenades. Apart from this, there are also some traits that are unique to each character and Emile has a shovel that allows him dig through a soft ground, Freddie carries a shears that can be used to cut through the barbed wire, and Anna is able to treat patients for injuries in where the game requires the player to press the buttons with precise timing. In addition to this, players can issue various commands to a dog called Walt who can able to squeeze into small areas and hold onto as well as fetch certain items, activate switches and move around without being suspected by the enemy. Valiant Hearts: The Great War game features optional collectible items that are hidden in each segment, facts about the real-life war that are unlocked as the game progresses and a hint system in where the player can use if they are stuck on a section for a certain amount of time.
Valiant Hearts: The Great War game puts a lot of focus on the characters and indeed the characters in the game are some of the best and they are all:
- good people
- trying to survive in hard times
- helping each other. Though there are some dialogues in the game but most of the times the characters converse in unintelligible words that are attached with the 2D animations and even-though, sometimes it is barely understandable characters and their hardship, but the high resolution 3D characters with super accurate facial expressions voiced by famous people is marvelous.
Valiant Hearts: The Great War- Graphics and Sound:
Valiant Hearts: The Great War game is shown in beautiful hand-drawn 2D animation and except in a few cases, the game looks sharp and fantastic on retina displays. The game’s high resolution graphics is really brings out the best in the wonderful animation and the art style of the game. The game’s music is also wonderful that always manages to capture the tone of the level and works brilliantly with the excellent animation in the game. The game’s dialogue and all the sound effects are also great.
Valiant Hearts: The Great War — Download:
Few Words From Author Desk:
If the article is f
ound to be useful and consists of relevant and needed details or else more to be reached out, kindly cast your valuable suggestions and feedbacks in our comments section and keep in contact with us via our Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and PInterest for more mobile technology details and updates.
Found something you like? Want more of this?
Guess what! You’re invited to join our community. It’s fun and completely free. We’d love to keep in touch with you through our groovy newsletter.
Originally published at smartmobtech.com.