My favorite things — forever draft
AKA Gift ideas for your spouse
- Lingerie/leisurelee — Lively $
The sexiest and comfiest bras/underwear you will ever own. 3 for $75? Sold.
- Socks — Bombas $$
They stay on. And they’re cute. Buy one pair, donate another.
- Workout gear — Sweatbetty.com $$
Doesn’t pill and thighs that rub together are allowed. 50% sale now.
- Basic work tanks and tee — Everlane $$
Comfy, professional and made in USA. Washes great!
- Jeans — old navy’s rockstar jeans $
Jeans are a very personal thing but if you have body shape like mine try the rockstar cut. It is advertised as “universally flattering”.
- Leggings & Jeggings — Uniqlo $
So comfy and washes well. Their joggers are also worth looking at!
- Custom photobooks- Nowvel $
Lay flat waterproof tear proof photo books. Kid friendly! I’ve made more than 10!
- Leather Boots & sandals — JAFA $$$
Comfiest/lightest boots/sandals you will ever try. Hand made in Israel. Worth every penny. I get them from the cobblery in Los Altos.
- Work flats leather — Josef Siebel $$
Pippa in black is my favorite. Available in nordstroms.
- Casual weekend Mary Janes — Keens $$
I have the sienna MJ in three colors. REI closes them out every season for much cheaper. Not all colors are great but the basics are good. Wearable in all seasons in California. This design has not changed in forever, thank you Keens! Don’t ruin a good thing.
- The Quintessential padded express nursing tank — Ripe Maternity $$$
I lived in these for four years. No kidding.
- The Quintessential crossbody bag — Lululemon $$
No i’m not a huge fan of lululemon any more these days BUT i’m always in the search for the perfect lightweight crossbody purse. And the festival bag is my favorite these days. Looks like black is sold out. Love all the thoughtfully placed and labeled pockets.