A Travel Essential: The Wallet
My husband and I recently took a trip to Las Vegas and knowing all the documents necessary for travel, we decided to try using a travel wallet. No brainer, right? Well, a lot of people still shuffle and shove travel documents into the jacket pocket, purse or backpack where they may be damaged or slip out with all the movement. Acooe’s product arrived just in time.
It is their Leather Travel Wallet capable of holding your passport, business cards, credit cards, boarding passes and other necessary notes or documentation. Bonus! It comes with a pen.
- Zipper Closure: I believe all purses, bags, wallets should come with a zipper enclosure. It gives an extra level of security and privacy when at the ticket counter or going through TSA checkpoints.
*Try to a make it a point to never put your wallet down, even at the ticketing counter. If you need to put it aside for a moment, put it in whatever travel bag you have that is attached to your body!
- Plenty of Pockets: There is plenty of room for placing cash, boarding passes, hotel itineraries in separate pockets. It makes things a lot less stressful and confusing when being asked for certain information.
- Included Pen: I’ve never had a moment where I haven’t needed a pen at some point during a trip, even for just doodling. It is so handy and comes in its own holder. Though the holder seems like it’s going to rip every time I try to put the pen in or take it out, it has held up even with me forcing my strength…so far.
- No Coin Pocket: Though this wallet holds cash (only laid flat), do not expect to store change in this sucker. I would like to see a small zipper pocket where I can store a few cents when getting change back. As handy as our pant pockets are, I never use them for storing money. I tend to be a klutz and it’s all to easy for things to slip out of pockets.
- No Phone Holder: Though one of their pictures insinuates that you can also store your phone in this wallet, I wouldn’t recommend it. There is no strap or pocket to hold the phone in place. Unless you have spidey reflexes, you will most likely end up dropping your phone upon unzipping the wallet.
This is a great basic travel wallet ideal for the light traveler who frequents weekend getaways.
Where to Buy:
This product can be purchased on Amazon and I’ll just go ahead and provide you with the link here: Acooe Leather Travel Wallet. It retails for $18.99
This is a sponsored post. I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest review.