Dear Massa Lynch:
You’rn last name is ’propriate, suh!
I’s hope this response shole ain’t too angry for you to grasp. You cain’t sees me right now, but I has a big ol’ Uncle Remus smile on my face as I provide you these here vittles.
- “Why White People Freak Out When They’re Called Out About Race”: http://www.alternet.org/culture/why-white-people-freak-out-when-theyre-called-out-about-race
- “When It Comes to What’s Best for Black Folks, It’s Time for White People to Mind Their Business”: http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2016/06/when-it-comes-to-whats-best-for-black-folk-its-time-for-white-people-to-mind-their-business/
- “Why Ignorant White Americans Are Terrified of Angry Black People”: http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/why-ignorant-white-americans-are-terrified-angry-black-people
- “I Don’t Discuss Racism With White People”: https://www.popularresistance.org/i-dont-discuss-racism-with-white-people/
- “6 Ways Well-Intentioned People Whitesplain Racism (And Why They Need to Stop)”: http://thebodyisnotanapology.com/magazine/6-ways-well-intentioned-people-whitesplain-racism-and-why-they-need-to-stop/