South East Feast’s Top 6 Reasons to Visit Dulwich Pavilion This Summer
This summer award-winning gastro pub, The Camberwell Arms, is running a pop-up bar at Dulwich Pavilion - Dulwich Picture Gallery’s celebration of 200 years since it first opened to the public. Here is why we think it is definitely worth a visit:
1. It is an architectural piece of art with moveable mirror panels that reflect and distort the surroundings. Great entertainment for young and old!
2. It serves delicious seasonal food and drink by award-winning gastro pub The Camberwell Arms.
3. It sits in the beautiful setting of Dulwich Picture Gallery’s gardens. Who doesn’t love some al fresco dining with a view?!
4. You can combine your visit with exploring Dulwich Picture Gallery, the world’s first purpose-built public art gallery, which today is home to some of the UK’s leading exhibitions and hosts a variety of cultural events.
5. It is just a stone throw’s away from Dulwich Park and Dulwich Village, which makes for a scenic summer walk.
6. It won’t be here forever, a summer pop-up, so don’t miss out!
Pavilion bar opening times:
Thurs, 3pm — 10pm*
Fri, 3pm — 11pm
Saturday, 12pm — 5pm
Sunday, 12pm — 9pm
*excluding some Thursdays. Please check www.dulwichpicturegallery.org.uk for more details.
General Pavilion opening hours:
Tues — Thurs, 12–5pm
Fri, 10am — 10pm
Saturday, 10am — 5pm
Sunday, 10am — 9pm