Lighting a Fire Under the Economy
I have a confession to make…
I’m a millennial.
And since the Great Recession hit when my mind was just starting to turn from acing my finals to the challenges of living in the real “you don’t get a medal just for showing up” world … I never really thought of myself as a power to be reckoned with, certainly not in the economy.
I was just another misplaced cog, wasn’t I?
Just another student floating around like a lost ghost. But instead of “boos,” I haunted halls, muttering: “Unemployment is at 9.5%. No one is going to hire me!” (I was fun at parties.)
See, the Great Recession shaped my expectations of the world — and it was enough to make me feel powerless.
But the shocker I soon learned is — I’m not. I’m part of the largest living generation, numbering a massive 92 million. We’re between the ages of 18 and 34, and many of us are just now aging into a 15- to 20-year period of rising earning power.
That’s going to light a fire under the economy.
Here are some more stats to show what I mean:
- The millennial generation already makes up nearly half of the U.S. workforce.
- In 2014, millennials launched almost 160,000 startups and made up nearly one-third of all entrepreneurs in the U.S.
- By 2020, millennials are expected to account for 30% of retail sales in the United States — we’re talking $1.4 trillion in spending.
- Realtor.com predicts that for 2017, first-time millennial homebuyers will make up more than half of all residential purchases in the United States.
These are just a few numbers, but go ahead and look up “millennial statistics” in Google, and you’ll find tons more.
That’s precisely why Paul Mampilly has been making plays on the millennial mega trend for readers of his Profits Unlimited advisory. And it’s one of the reasons his portfolio is racking up massive profits.
He sees what’s headed our way. In fact, every time he discusses millennial spending habits — on things like travel, camping, Uber rides and so on — it resonates with me, because that’s exactly what my friends and I are spending our money on.
His foresight is why we keep getting emails from his readers like…
- “I have only been in the portfolio for five days, but I’m so excited to see things moving up at such an incredible clip.” — Marc M.
- “I’m up some $70,000 in … I can’t say enough how the extra money will truly help me and my family. Don’t ever retire, Paul.” — Jeff H.
- “My portfolio has increased significantly since I started following your recommendations. Being a small-time investor, I don’t usually have the ability to access information that people on Wall Street have on a daily basis. I truly appreciate your valuable expertise.” — Mike N.
- “Overall, my portfolio is up by around 25% over the last two months (I am a newish subscriber) and I couldn’t be happier.” — Kevin R.
If you’re interested in taking part in those types of gains and learning more about the millennial mega trend, click here.
Paul is also expanding his research and is about to launch another service designed and refined to specifically target stocks on the verge of going up by triple digits or more.
We’re about to launch a webinar delving into his system on Tuesday, February 7, so if you haven’t signed up for it yet — I urge you to do it now.
It’s free, and I think you’ll learn a lot. Click here to claim your spot.
Millennials are going to be energizing the economy soon enough, so you should be jumping ahead of the crowd while you still can.
Catch you next week.