Spartan College Pilot Program
Are you ready to fly? At Spartan College you can be “Airline Ready”!
- Obtain your required certifications during our 12-month diploma program
- Work as a Certified Flight Instructor while completing your bachelor’s degree
- Complete the necessary flight hours to obtain your ATP — Spartan graduates are certified to obtain their ATP with reduced flight hour minimums.
Certificates and ratings that can be obtained in our 12 month diploma program are:
- Private Pilot Certificate
- Instrument Rating
- Multi-Engine Rating
- Commercial Pilot Certificate
- Certified Flight Instructor Certificate
Spartan’s flight training program and instruction are comprehensive, giving you the opportunity to learn every topic and skill necessary to be a safe and qualified pilot. The instructor’s goal in our pilot training school curriculum is that the education covers all material that is required by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Spartan offers FAA part 61 and 141 training allowing students to choose the certificates and ratings to meet their needs.
For more information please visit us at http://www.spartan.edu/become-a-pilot
For Spartan College reviews please visit: http//www.spartanreviews.com