The patch will fix a good number of issues all throughout the game. The following are the confirmed patch improvements:
- Various improvements made to online gameplay stability.
- Challenge of the week live scores will now update correctly.
- MLB Teams with Matte helmets now display properly in Diamond Dynasty.
Offline and online gameplay
- Corrected an issue within Franchise Mode where position players were occasionally displayed on the pitching league leaderboard in the ticker bar.
- Fixed a crash that would rarely happen when more than 200 people are scheduled to retire during the offseason.
- Pitchers will no longer be pulled too soon during games with quick counts enabled.
- Minor adjustment to Road to the Show narration commentary.
- Balanced the success rate of sacrifice bunts and bunts against the shift.
- Fixed an issue where the Short Stop would be facing in the wrong direction in specific tagging situations.
- Universal profile MVP icon now unlocks correctly.
- Corrected an issue within the Polo grounds where an inaccurate Home Run was being called down LF HR wall.
- Fixed corrupted textures in Old Miami stadium during night games.
- Fixed an issue where the icon and name-plate would not display for some players in Game-rooms.
- Adjustments made to Home Run celebrations, and running trots.
- Retuned the sound effects of a bat making contact with the ball.
- Many consumer crash reports were addressed.
- Various other minor bug fixes and adjustments made throughout the game.
Originally published on Wordpress