This week’s NBA LIVE 16 roster update is here, and that means changes are inbound. You can find the rundown from EA Sports below. For a more complete look at this roster update, check out the website.
- Kawhi Leonard — OVR 95 (+2) — He’s playing at an MVP-level this season. Leonard and Steph Curry are now the highest-rated players in NBA LIVE 16.
- Carmelo Anthony — OVR 89 (+2) — The Eastern All-Star starter is averaging a double-double in his last 10 games.
- CJ McCollum — OVR 82 (+2) — He’s averaging over 20 points per game in February. It’s been a hot month for him and the Blazers.
- Kyle Korver — OVR 77 (+2) — Korver is also having a very good month and has been shooting much better.
- Draymond Green — OVR 91 (+1) — Green is probably the most versatile player in the NBA. He leads the league in triple-doubles.
On the way down:
- Willie Cauley-Stein — OVR 75 (-3) — The rookie needs to find more consistency with scoring and rebounding.
- Kevin Garnett — OVR 75 (-2) — His play has slowed down this year while embracing a mentor role. He’s also missed time due to injury.
- Luis Scola — OVR 74 (-2) — Scola has been seeing reduced minutes and hasn’t been as effective.
- Ryan Anderson — OVR 73 (-2) — It’s been a cold month for Anderson, who is averaging 11 points per game (compared to 19 points last month).
- Brandon Bass — OVR 71 (-2) — Bass has been logging a lot of minutes for the Lakers but isn’t stuffing the stat sheet.
What do you think of this week’s update? Let us know in the comments below.
Originally published on Wordpress