THINGS TO DO THIS LONG WEEKEND IN MONTREAL
Summer and a Long Weekend, Wow!
Don’t you think it’s a killer combination to get out, explore and have loads of fun? So, gear up people and maximize your fun with SpotEv!
- Piknic Electronik: It is a weekly Electronic Musical Festival that takes place every Sunday during the Summer at Parc Jean-Drapeau. It is a great platform for international DJs to showcase their music and let the world go crazy on their tunes.
- Cirque du Soleil Volta: Circus! Yes, the name itself is sufficient, doesn’t need any explanation. But still….Two street performers founded it and today they are the World’s Largest Theatrical producers.
- Biking at Parc Jean-Drapeau: Bike lovers, this one is for you! You’ll get 21Km long bike path to put your energy into riding it and enjoy the nature and the weather.
- Divan Orange: It is one of the best Music Venues of Montreal. They don’t miss to bring you the greatest musical Concert or Artist and this weekend they are giving the stage to ‘Next Music from Tokyo Vol 10”.
- Festival de cinéma de la ville de Québec: It is an annual Film Festival that takes place in Quebec City. This festival screens you the most amazing movies from all over the world.
Happy Long Weekend! Enjoy & Have Fun!
#SpotEv #Montreal #Events #LongWeekend #VictoriaDay #PatriotsDay