Camp is an incubator turning side projects into profitable micro-businesses.
There were 300+ applicants for the inaugural Camp, which went down last month in Detroit.
Participating teams receive hands-on mentorship, business reimbursements, an all-expenses-paid weekend at Camp.
Following Camp, our in-house growth team (Sprinkle Labs) partners with Campers to bring their products to market.
But we can’t do it all by ourselves.
Introducing: the Camp mentorship program
Dubbed “Counselors,” Camp mentors get the opportunity to advise young founders on making their passion project a reality.
In addition to propelling the development of impressionable talent, Counselors are invited to recruitment, investment, and networking opportunities with Camp participants.
For the inaugural Camp, a group of 20 founders, investors and engineers volunteered their time as Counselors.
3 of them joined us in Detroit for the weekend, generously providing their engineering and product skillsets to Camp teams.
Sound interesting? Here’s the deal.
What’s expected of Camp Counselors:
- Work directly with at least 1 team per class (3–4 classes per year)
- Provide at least 1 available hour per month to advise Camp founders
- Advocate the Camp mission to your personal network
- Refer qualified applicants who meet our selection criteria
- Optional: attend Camp events
What Camp Counselors can expect in return:
- Equity stake in each batch of Camp projects
- Open access to applicant pool for investment deal flow, recruitment, or personal networking
- Professional credential on Camp websites
- Lifetime pro accounts of Camp product(s) and inclusion to the burgeoning Camp alumni platform
- Reimbursements for Camp-related business expenses such as Camp event travel, lodging, etc.
While we’re very pleased with the current group of Counselors, we’re looking for a few fresh faces to make Camp II even better.