12 habits which make you a better leader!
If you ever think about building a company or a team — you should probably to read Bill Walsh, who was the coach of the SanFrancisco 49ers and took the team from the bottom to the top. He did that by setting a new set of standards and followed these 12 habits of being a leader.
- Be Yourself
- Be committed to excellence
- Be positive (one of the hardest things to do)
- Be prepared (good luck is a product of good planning)
- Be detail orientated (tuck in the shirts, act professional, the details count)
- Be organised
- Be accountable
- Be nearsighted and far-sighted
- Be fair
- Be firm
- Be flexible
- Believe in yourself
Being a leader means showing, not just telling. Watch the whole video here!